|Place of Origin:||Andhra Pradesh India||Brand Name:||AP Motor||Model Number:||ARG|
|Type:||Oil Burner||Burner:||Air,Gas & oil|
|Packaging Detail:||corrogated boxes packed in moulded thermocole.|
|Delivery Detail:||one week|
Modulating Motors are used as Burner/boiler controller in Oil,Air and Gas boilers/burners.
Modulating motors are reversing proportional motors used to control dampers or valves in Electric Modulating Circuits. Modulating motors are designed to meet the requirement of Boiler/burner controller for Air,Oirand Gas boilers, damper control, valve controlapplications where it is generally required to drive the load through less thanone complete revolution either direction and to stop instantaneously at anypoint of the stroke. Such devices, sometimes also called as Modulating Motorsare extensively used in Air-Conditioning, Boiler applications.
¯ Operable with line voltage or low voltagemotors.
¯ Stroke fixed at 900, 1600,or 2700 (Also field adjustable).
¯ Models for two-position (ON-OFF) control, fittedwith feed back potentiometer and proportional control in conjunction with extendcontrol can be supplied.
¯ Rated for -400C to 550C.
¯ Available with internal cam adjusted auxiliaryswitches.
The AR series of valve and damper actuators come in two sizes. These actuators drive the
load through less than one complete revolution in both directions and stop
instantaneously at any point of the stroke. With the addition of a worm gear system the
actuators can be used to operate multi-turn valves. The position of the output shaft can be
controlled with a 4-20mA controller. For feedback, the actuator is equipped with a
1. These are with line voltage or low voltage motors.
2. In case of single turn actuators, the stroke is fixed at 900, 1600, or 2700 and is also
3. Models for two-position (ON-OFF) control and also for three stage position (min.
switches 3) control. Max. Switches 7 nos (H).
4. Spur gear train lubricated permanently.
5. Rated for ambient -400C to +550C.
1. Actuator Speed-Torque: Contact us for Speed-Torque combinations.
2. Feed Back: Potentiometer of standard 135 or 1.0 k; 1W; 1 Turn.
3. Electronic Positioner: Proportional 4-20mA input signal for positioning.
4. Position Transmitter: The resistance value from Potentiometer is converted to 4-
20mA output signal; the external power supply has to be 12 36 VDC.
5. Additional Switches: Provision for extra auxiliary cams-switches (maximum of 7
switches. Customized interlocking of the switches is done).
6. Operating voltages: 12, 24, 110, 230VAC.
7. Additional Mechanisms: Output end linkages available.