|Place of Origin:||
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
|Packaging Details:||gift box|
Moisture Meter for Coffee & Cacao Bean
test moisture level in coffee bean and cocao bean
Moisture Meter for Coffee & Cacao Bean
Moisture range for coffee bean: 0 ~ 22%
Moisture range for cacao bean: 0 ~ 18%
Technical Strength & Key Points:
MD-CC is a professional 2 in 1 moisture meter that can measure themoisture content of any type of coffee & cacao beans quickly andaccurately. Equipped with programmed IC control that ensures highaccuracy and provides direct read-out of percent moisture in seconds.
Covering from 0~22% of moisture for coffee beans and 0~18% forcacao beans. Moisture content of the beans have great impact on storagelife as well as in establishing parameters for acceptable levels ofmoisture in the beans they buy. This meter is a compact, handy unitsupplied with accessories, in a carrying case. It is housed in a robustcase, shaped to protect the large dial and controls. It comes with afree universal measuring cable for connecting the electrodes to themeter, a free universal electrode holder that accepts almost allinterchangeable electrode heads and a free 9V battery as its source ofpower supply.
Usage & Applications:
Measuring the moisture in coffee is done at almost every stage ofprocessing, from the time it leaves the farm to the time it ends up ina brewing machine. With the advent of the specialty and gourmet coffeeindustry, quality control has become more precise. Laboratory grade orhighly accurate equipment such as MD-CC is now used to measure moisturelevels in just seconds. Moisture levels also shed insight in toimproper storage or, "old inventory". Moisture analysis is one of themost important factor in creating an excellent cup of coffee, harm thefreshness of coffee, storing coffee and cacao beans, fermenting anddrying cacao beans, and even in seeding cacao. Like for green beanmoisture should be measured upon receipt not only to ensure it'squality, but also prior to roasting. Lower moisture roasted beans havelonger shelf life, but 5% moisture is believed to be the best level forgrinding, which also has a great deal to do with the final cup taste,especially in the growing Espresso Market.
* 2 function in 1 meter: Can test coffee bean and cacao bean
* Equipped with programmed IC control that ensures high accuracy
* With self power testing and offers convenience in the field
* Designed for easy and fast operation with instantaneous indication
* Equipped with universal electrode holder & universal measuring cable for connecting to many types of electrode
* Design for mobility, field and on-site checking of moisture content
* Moisture range for coffee bean: 0 ~ 22%
* Moisture range for cacao bean: 0 ~ 18%
* Size: 6 5/8 x 4 1/2 x 2", 170 x 115 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
* Meter Weight: 14 oz, 0.4 kg
* FREE Universal cable connector
* FREE Universal electrode holder
* FREE 9V Battery & carrying case with strap
* Needle type metal electrode
* Battery check. Press the red button. The meter's needle must thenhit or pointing to the red bar found underneath the number "20". If notpointing or doesn't respond when the red button had been pressed,please change the battery.
*Measuring Moisture. First, connect universal cable connector tothe receptor of the needle type electrode. Connect the other end of theuniversal connector to the receptor found on the topmost part to themeter and push the toggle switch to the side of COFFEE or CACAOposition, then bring needle type electrode into firm contact with theproduct or the bean to be measured. Press the white button and read theresult directly on the meter. Release the white button to finish theoperation.
*Maintenance. It is recommended to remove the battery when themeter is not used to prolong the battery life. Clean the meter as wellas the electrode and store in a dry and away from direct sunlight place.