1) Molding UV resin for hearing aid shells
2) excellent flowability
3) no solvent
4) crystal-clear smooth surface
Molding UV resin for manufacturing precise, high-quality and biocompatible earmoulds
Ultraviolet Curing Resin UV850
UV850 is one component, low viscosity, excellent flowability, no solvent and no volatiles. It cured at 365nm with sparkling and crystal-clear smooth surface. It widely used in molding, especially for thin walled ITE earmoulds.
Viscosity(23 °C)/ Pa.s
Cured depth (15/25 sec) (mm)
Elastic modulus (MPa)
Flexural strength (MPa)
Elongation at break (%)
(1) This product belongs to photosensitive adhesive; it should be avoid lights to store.
(2) Put on safeguard procedures before operation, such as: work clothes, glove and eyes protector.
(3) Suggest try a small amount before mass production, because different environment, users and application surface will have different influence.
Xiamen Aibeisen Electronic Co., Ltd established in 2005,is located in Xiamen city of China.
APS have two factories of two brands.
"APS" for adhesive, another factory is manufactring all kinds of auxiliary materials for electronic companys.
We can also offer the products according to customers' special requirements. Our products are selling well not only in China, but also in Europe, the USA, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Hong Kong, and Taiwan area.
Our company w...