1) Molding UV resin for hearing aid shells
2) excellent flowability
3) no solvent
4) crystal-clear smooth surface
Molding UV resin for manufacturing precise, high-quality and biocompatible earmoulds
Ultraviolet Curing Resin UV850
UV850 is one component, low viscosity, excellent flowability, no solvent and no volatiles. It cured at 365nm with sparkling and crystal-clear smooth surface. It widely used in molding, especially for thin walled ITE earmoulds.
Viscosity(23 °C)/ Pa.s
Cured depth (15/25 sec) (mm)
Elastic modulus (MPa)
Flexural strength (MPa)
Elongation at break (%)
(1) This product belongs to photosensitive adhesive; it should be avoid lights to store.
(2) Put on safeguard procedures before operation, such as: work clothes, glove and eyes protector.
(3) Suggest try a small amount before mass production, because different environment, users and application surface will have different influence.