Motorbike anti theft bicycle alarm disc brake lock

Feedback Ratings
$4.50 / Piece | 50 Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Yellow
$4.50
- +
available
Light Green
$4.50
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
7 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
U Lock
Material:
special alloy steel
Size:
74.5*62*36.5mm
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM115D
Product name:
Yellow color anti theft bicycle alarm disc brake lock
keywords:
motorbike disc brake lock
Color:
green, yellow
Model:
as picture
size:
74.5*62*36.5mm
weight:
490g
Usage:
motorbike disc brake
lock room:
40*6mm
package:
double blister

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
15X18X6 cm
Single gross weight:
0.5 kg
Package Type:
carton packing
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
Product Description

Yellow color anti theft bicycle alarm disc brake lock

 *material: special steel

* lock body size: 7.5*6.2cm

 

* accessories: 2 keys

*Color: green,yellow

 

Workshop pictures

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

Shipping

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

 

Our Standard

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 

We also supply multi bike parts:

 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like