This Engine including every parts to change your bike into a moped.
Yangzhou Woodpecker Gasoline Engine Factory
2 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit/ Motorized Bicycle Pull Start
- a, 1E47F 80cc, 1E45F 60cc, 1E43F 55cc, 1E40F 48cc
- b, 6 Months Warranty
- c, Hand-Start; Pull-Start
- d, The Best After-Sale Service
|Production Capacity||4000 Pieces per Month|
|Engine||2 stroke |
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu|
|Mixing ratio of fuel and engine oil||Unleaded PETROL Mixed with 2 stroke oil, 16:1 for new sets, 20:1 after running 500km|
|Engine type||single cylinder, air-cooling, two strokes gasoline engine|
|Ignition Mode||CDI Ignition|
|Bore & stroke||40x38mm, 43x38mm, 45x38mm, 47x38mm , |
|Sparking plug||Z4C 16MMM|
|Max.speed||32km/h, 34km/h, 36km/h, 38km/h|
• Bicycle Engine Kit.2013 Model.Hand-Start
• Convert your bicycle in 2 hours.
• Go 36m.p.h.
• Go 100 miles for £4.00
• 1/2 gallon gas tank
• Silver engine (request a black/chromed powder-coated engine for a few extra dollars)
• 44 tooth sprocket
• Magneto with kill switch handlebar grip
• Clutch Cable
• Drive chain idler
• Pre-assembled NT carburetor assembly
• High quality main bearings
• CDI ignition assembly
• 415 heavy duty drive chain
• Chain Tensioner guide
• Chain guard
• Spark Plug
• Exhaust Pipe
• Mounting brackets, gaskets and hardware that come with installation
• Twist throttle and matching cable
• Clutch lever
• Universal plate for bigger frame tubes
- Comes with everything you need to enhance your regular push bike, mountain bike into a motorized bike.
- Start the engine by releasing the clutch lever while pedaling your bike.
- Express (DHL or FedEx): for the sample 1-2pcs.
- Ocean Shipping: for more than 45pcs
- Western Union
- Money Gram
|If anything goes wrong, we always have spear parts to replace.|
Only 20lbs added to bicycle after engine installation!
|Our service\Buyer Guidelines|
Our strongest point is that we consult. So anything you want to know about bicycle engine kits, please ask us!
• Please read the manual, in English, before installation;(We will send by Email)
• Basic mechanics tools are required and the installation may take about a few hours;
• A qualified mechanic is encouraged for performing or assisting the installation;
• A complete checking need to be done before using this product after installed;
• For the first tank, run in the engine and adjust the crab accordingly.
• Normal service need to be done after regular riding