Multifunctional Black Polka Dot 3 Sets Diaper Backpack/Shoulder/Tote Bag for Kids (BLZ2587)

FOB Price: US $4 - 12 / Piece Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces can be negotiated
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month also follow customers' request
Port: Shanghai, Ningbo,Guangzhou,Shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,Paypal
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Material:
420D oxford
Place of Origin:
China (Mainland)
Model Number:
BMTN004
Color:
black Polka dot
Weight:
0.7kg
Element:
One Diaper Pad, Mamy Bag, Disassembling Bottle Bag
Lining:
Waterproof Satin Cloth

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 1pc/non-woven bag,50pcs/carton,we can also follow customers request to pack the bags.
Delivery Detail: 5-10 days

Specifications

1. 3 Uses Diaper Bag
2. Durable and Eco Friendly
3. Competitve Price
4. Top quality

    Multifunctional Black Polka Dot 3 Sets Diaper Backpack/Shoulder/Tote Bag (BLZ2587)

 

 

 

Specification:

 

Model No.:

BLZ2587

Description:

Mummy Diaper Bag

Fabric:

420D oxford

Lining:

Waterproof Satin Cloth (The lining maybe difference for different color and different batch)

Size:

as pic; Note:1-4 cm error is normal 

Color:

Rose Red, coffee, apricot polka dot, black polka dot

Structure:

as pic

 

 

 

  

 

 

1.Specification:

 

1) Name: utility bag

2) Color: colors customize

3) Price: Base on quality.

4) MOQ:100pcs

 

 

 

2.Advantages:

 

1) Exclusive designs come from our R&D team .

2) Classy quality of our products but very best price foy your purchase.

3) Fast new products update speed and prompt delivery.

4) Principle of good faith and customer-driven-attitude.

5) Professional staff members who speak English, will respond to your enquiry on line or telephone in time.

6) OEM order is welcome as well.

 

 

3.Payment Methods:

    1) Paypal,

    2) Western Union

    3)T T(30% TT in adnvance, the remaining 70% against scanning of original B/L)

 

4.Shipping Ways and Shipping time:

    1) Small order and try order, we will offer DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS and so on 5-7 days

       Will take about 3-5 working days to arrive.

    2) Mass production: By Air or by Sea ship.

       Will take about 10-12 days or 25-30 days.

 

5.OEM:

    We can follow customers own design to make the handbags.

 

  

6.Process:

 

 

 

 

Dont Hesitate to contact us!

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Established in 2008, our company is located in one of the ten world vibrant and hero cities - Nanchang, Jiangxi. Our company is one of the leading manufacturers and traders and wholesale of all kinds of fashion accessories, fashion bag, gift bag, advertising bag, shopping bag, storage bag, garment bag, shoe bag, polyester bag, fashion bag, cooler bag, drawstring bag, foldable bag, hand bag, shoulder bag, backpack bag, travel bag and cosmetic bag, cotton ,PU, Genuine leather and canvas bag, wine ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Fashion Handbag,gift bag,advertising bag,shopping bag,storage bag  
Number of Employees: 51 - 100 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Africa
Central America
Mid East
Oceania
South Asia
Eastern Asia
Northern Europe
Southern Europe
South America
Southeast Asia
North America
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million  
Export Percentage: 81% - 90%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: 11 - 20 People  
Number of QC Staff: 31 - 40 People  
Management Certification: Business License  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
Verified Supplier - Nanchang Xianjian E-Business Firm
China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2012

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. Wang King
Mr. Wang King:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: