Multifunctional vehicle car truck gps tracker with Fuel sensor rfid reader microphone speaker camera etc.
1. Vehicle Rental/Special Tracking System
2. Finance and Insurance Business Tracking System
3. Car Commanding and Dispatching System
4. Heavy Construction Vehicles Tracking Device
5. Shipping Cargoes Tracking
1. Positioning and Tracking: Through the on-line Positioning Platform or the cell phone to locates at times, and get the working status. You can choose the Positioning Platform by yourself. 2. Triggering Emergency Alarm: When there is a emergency happened on the vehicle, you can put on the button and the installed unit will send out alarm to the authorized numbers.
3. Remote controlling oil and circuit: you can control the oil and circuit via the unit by SMS in anywhere and anytime.
4. Remote Monitoring: In anywhere and anytime, call the phone number in the unit, when it connects, you can monitor the sound around 5 meter. 5. Movement Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start the movement alert function. When the vehicle is moving, the unit will send the movement alert to all authorized numbers.
6. Overspeed Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start the movement alert function. When the vehicle is overspeed, the unit will send the overspeed alert to all authorized numbers.
7. Geo-fence: Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to all authorized numbers when it breaches the district.
8. Restart the unit: send SMS to resume the default of unit.
9. Auto Track: You can set up auto track by SMS or on-line positioning platform.
10. Mileage statistics; ACC checking; cutting off power and alarm.
Modify the IP and Portof Communication Protocol for different on-line positioning platform
On the KS668 device (same manufacturer), when you start it for the first time, you have to move it around a bit so the motion can be detected. Then it will show up on the map. I just walked outside and put it in the car about 50ft. away. It sorta goes into "sleep" mode after a long period without motion. Upon "waking" it will show the last point detected, then as it moves, it will go to its current location. You can adjust this in the settings. I hope this helps.
Q3, How to use it?
1): Insert a SIM card ( 2G GSM 850 / 900/1800/1900MHz with sufficient fund) in the GPS tracker.Switch the battery button to ON outdoors.(when the blue light are stay on , you can do setting by step as below:) 2): Set admin number,APN and open GPRS to active device. Step1. admin123456+space+your phone number Step2. apn123456+ space+local apn content Step3. position ( You'll received a message with coordinates, time, date.) Step4. google(You'll get a message with google link.)