Made of 100% sugarecane fiber. Biodegradable and compostable, food life could be 40% longer extanded.
Our Biodegradable mushroom containers are made of 100% sugarcane fiber.
You can find their features as below:
1. Biodegradable: within 180 days Biodegradable to become organic fertilizer
2. Compostable: Can be composted in a commercial facility (where available) or in a backyard compost environment
3. Water& Oil proof: Water proof to 100 degrees centigrade and Oil Proof to 120 degrees centigrade, no leakage. Stain, cut and grease resistance
4. Microwave safe .:No poison substances acquit during heat processing
5. Freezer friendly : Product shape can be retains even in an extreme low temperature
6. According to customers' feedbacks:food life could be 40% longer extanded. Ideal for fresh food packaging in the Surpermarket.
7.. Special designed: the products are specially designed with ribs design, which will be a good solution for taking apart.
8. Sturdy and rigid: because we use 100% wet bagasse as the material, the fiber features are well maintained comparing to the paper board, which has to be smashed to small fibers,namely our products are very sturdy and rigid, it coulud accommodate even the heavy food.
9. Fold resistance: hinged-lid container without appreciable damage
10. Consumes less electricity, water, and energy to produce
· Use no wood. (No tree cutting) , the sugarcane is a renawable source
· Use no fossil fuel to produce
· no coating
· Produce no liquid, solid and gas waste
· All excess water is recycled
· Hygienic sterilization by high temperature, UV sterilised and quality controlled to food service sanitisation standards
· No Chemical treatment, Non-Toxic
11. International Approval ,U.S.FDA, GermanLFGB certifcate ) , Totally safe for food use