US $77 - 80 / Kilogram100 Kilogram/Kilograms
US $0.5 - 2 / Liter200 Liter/Liters
|Place of Origin:||
|Main Raw Material:||
Appliance Paint,Boat Paint,Building Coating,Electrical Insulating Varnish,Furniture Paint
|Packaging Detail:||PRODUCT COMES IN GALLONS, 5 GALLON SIZED AND DRUMS|
|Delivery Detail:||WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF PAYMENT|
Unique NANO technology liquid quartz protective coating for all surfaces.
Our products are unique similar to a liquid quartz coating, more durable (acid resistant) than organic coatings (urethane) or epoxy's, in fact it can go over an epoxy floor, increasing durability dramatically!
Low or no Voc's to meet the most current EPA regulations, less toxic than other coatings.
Please see applications below.
Protect all surfaces, metal, COPPER< GALVANIZING WELD STEEL< ALUMINUM, stone, concrete, limestone, marble, all flooring (eliminates the need for waxing) protects against damage from moisture, acid, cyanides, stains, grafitti, salt, mold, mildew, pollution, corrosion and more!
We have a line of EPA SAFE Nano-coatings for metal stone, concrete, tile and flooring. Its a propriety technology, we haven't found anything comparable on the market.
The coatings are a liquid quartz, similar to cubic zirconium, dramatic improvement over epoxy or urethane.
The coatings dramatically extend the life of your cleanings, and dramatically reduce maintenance.
· Protect against damage from moisture, acids, stains, graffiti, salt, mold, mildew, pollution, corrosion and more!
· Will not chip flake or peel.
· Never wax your floors again!
· Protects all bathroom surfaces, tile, vinyl.
· UV resistant products won't break down in sunlight.
· Completely new micronized nano technology formula forms a nearly impenetrable bond,
· Zero and low VOC sealers and coatings.
· Meets both EPA and SCAQMD guidelines.
· Consistently out performs and outlasts other sealers on the market.
· Dramatically lowers maintenance costs!!!
Some current users of Nano coatings:
· California DOT (CalTrans) – All road signs for graffiti protection of signs using the new federally mandated reflective ink.
· City of San Francisco –parking meters, bus stops, parks, and concrete walls. Started use 2010, still using.
· County of Los Angeles – 2000 sq ft of test area. Mar 2011
· City of Santa Ana, CA – All road intersections, started early 2010
· Habitat for Humanity, CA – 2000 sq.ft of cinder block wall. 5-2011
· State of New Mexico – DOT. Approved for all 3200 bridges and overpasses, April, 2011
· U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Coleman Fish Hatchery is currently using for 500,000 sq ft of concrete and metal pond surfaces.
Each of the products has been created with nanotechnology to help them repel water, dirt, oils and acids. The products’ particles create a tight bond with each other, making it difficult for substances to penetrate the surface.
Although the term “nanotechnology” typically describes anything that is less than 100 nanometers in size, Green Coast - has managed to use molecules that are less than 30 nanometers in size, making the bond even harder to penetrate.
What also sets Nano Sealers & Coatings apart from other nanotechnology products is their green properties.
The sealers are water-based and emit zero VOCs, while the coatings are low-VOC.
In addition they are biodegradable. the products follow the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry, displayed on the website of the Environmental Protection Agency.
Paul Fanelli - VP Commercial Products
Direct # 1-201-300-0236
Green Coast Environmental LLC
82 Hathaway Lane - Ind Plaza Suite 150
Essex Fells, NJ 07021