NEW Product high reflective big hammered aluminum reflector de 1000w grow light kit

Feedback Ratings
  • 20-49 Pieces
  • >=50 Pieces
Lamp Power(W):
Working Temperature(℃):
-20 - 75
- +
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Item Type:
Grow Lights
Light Source:
Input Voltage(V):
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):
CRI (Ra>):
Color Temperature(CCT):
Warm White
Working Lifetime(Hour):
IP Rating:
Brand Name:
aluminum reflector kits
Emitting Color:
Warm White
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number:
1000W Grow Light
Reflector texture:
de 1000w grow light kit
Ballast available:
cord type:
16AWG/3C SJTW 105℃ 600V
Plug type:
240V 6-15p plug
Steel bracket color:
white or black powder coating
Ballast Wattage:
Cord Length:
Lamp Holder:
Lamp Type:
big hammered aluminum reflector kits

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
59X26X35 cm
Single gross weight:
9.0 kg
Package Type:
reinforced 7- layers with 9 mm thickness export packaging
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Product Description

NEW Product 8 surface reflective big hammered aluminum reflector kits

Size: 25" Long x 15.5" Wide x 6.50" High
Steel Bracket with white powder coating.
Big Hammered Tone Reflective anuminum and Specular aluminium
Even light spread output
16AWG/3C SJTW 105℃ 300V Cord, 240V 6-15P Plug , L=18FT
1000W Electronic Ballast
K12x30s lamp holder,3KV
Related Products
Our factory
As the first one to Manufacturer DE Kits in China, we are the only one in China who now own 5 factories to manufacture the whole growing lighting system all by ourselves! Products covering DE/HPS/MH Kits, T5 Fixtures, Grow Tents, Filters, In-line Fans, Grow Pots and all kinds of accessories.
That's why we can provide Solid Quality Guarantee, Faster Delivery/OEM/ODM Service and much more Competitive Quotations!
Why choose us?
1. We own 5 facilities (150,000 square feet) with close to 300 workers, strict control of quality, ETL listed.
2. No MOQ request.
3. Provide customized model and package.
4. Provide service door to door (China to your warehouse), much easy transaction. 
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.

Q2: Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.

Q3: What's your packaging?
Neutral package. Welcome to customized if you need.

Q4: What's your lead time?
3-7 days for the sample orders in the stock. 25-30 days for the mass production.

Q5: What's your shipping port.
Yantian, Shenzhen, China.

Q6: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment

Q7: What's your quotation terms?
FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW are available.

Q8: How about your quality?
Our products are CE and ETL listed.

Q9: What's your warrenty?
With over 8 years experience in manufacturing the hydroponcis equipments, we're fully confident about our quality.
All of the products will be tested before shippment.

Q10: Why choose us?
1) We provide factory direct price.
2) We have our own R&D team, the products can be customized according to your requirements.
We provide superior and timely pre-sales advice and after-sales service.
4) W provide service door to door (China to your warehouse), much easy transaction.
Packing & Delivery
Our Service
1. We produce full range tools for growing to offer customer one-stop purchase service.
2. Factory direct prices with stable quality control.
3. OEM or ODM service is available.
4. On-time delivery.
5. Professional pre-sales and after-sales service.