NOSEAM TC 860 is a acrylic based clear coating that is suitable for concrete surfaces and other industrial and residential masonry floors. It is extremely durable in terms of wear and tear, making it a perfect choice for masonry floors where a high volume of traffic are common. Performance parameters are certified by TUV. NOSEAM TC 860 is available in a 3-component system, and is used in conjunction with a suitable Concrete Primer for a complete floor protection system.
- Water based.
- Durable and scuff resistant.
- Hydrophobic, water repellent surface.
- Easy removal of stains and washable.
- Chemical resistant.
- Excellent resistance to UV degradation.
- Low VOC. Non-toxic and safe to use.
- Free of Mercury/Lead/Cadmium.
Surfaces must be thoroughly clean, dry and free from all loose dirt, oil, grease and other contaminants.
- Stir well with a broad stirring stick to the bottom of the can.
- Use brush or heavy nap roller. Avoid build-up on roller end to prevent lap marks.
- Let dry for 1 hour before sanding or re-coat.
Available in both 5kg and 20kg sets.