US $15 - 60 / Liter10 Liter/Liters
US $500 - 1500 / Piece1 Piece/Pieces
US $3 - 6 / Kilogram1 Ton/Tons
|Place of Origin:||
West Bengal India
Nanotechnology based Nano chloro-rub base with high Band gap (3.1 eV) gives better thermally insulating brashable membrane.
· As 85-95% Solar Heat Reflecting water-tight weather-resistant coating on all types of Tanks, Roofs, Roofing sheets, Tents, Exteriors, Ducts & Pipes etc to reduce exposed plastic tank surface temperature by up to 25oC in summer days for ambient around 45oC. Assured effective difference inside top-floor room can be between 5 8 degrees C depending on breeze and ambient conditions in summer. Typically Exposed top-floor room-inside temperature will be 1oC below interim floors and same/marginally lower than ground floor rooms.
· As Solar Heat Reflecting coating on all types of tanks & reservoirs to keep water or other contents at usable temperature day-long even during the hottest tropical summer days. Effective difference can be between 7 10 degrees C depending on natural ambient conditions e.g. types & concentration of cloud, season, breeze, humidity etc.
· As UV barrier with 65% UV reflection. Effectively protects Concrete,
· Fabrics and PARTICULARLY Bitumen - against natural aging - and thus increase life of any kind of substrate material
· As durable 100% watertight breathable exterior Anticarbonation masonry coating. Helps control steel corrosion in RCC
· As re-saturator for old bituminous coating to bring-back partial flexibility and adhesion while permanently bridging cracks
· As 200% Life-extender Coating for new Bituminous Waterproof membrane, Plastics & Rubber used in exposed construction
· As partial replacement/complement for solar thermal insulation and as a major cost reducer aid for solar thermal insulation
· As EPA standard Energy-Saver coating particularly for top-floor and for single-story houses to cut AC running cost by up to 50% over the year
· As EPA standard Eco-friendly roof-coating for elimination of SMOG by drastically reducing Urban Heat Island Effect
· Enables ordinary roofing systems for compliance to EPA Energy-Star Roofing & ISO-14000 Environment friendliness