Product name: Chelerythrine 98%
Plant source: Toddalia asiatica (L.)Lam.
Molecular formula: C21H18ClNO4
Molecular weight: 383.83
CAS: 34316-15-9 .
Characteristics: light yellow powder or white powder, melting point: 195-205°C , 207°C(lmol ethanol) or 250°C(0.5mol water)
Specifications: 50%,90%,95%,98% HPLC
- Potent, cell-permeable inhibitor of protein kinase C (IC50 = 660 nM);
- competitive with respect to the phosphate acceptor and non-competitive with respect to ATP.
- Has a wide range of biological activities, including antiplatelet, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antitumor effects.
- Activates MAPK pathways, independent of PKC inhibition.
- Inhibits binding of BclXL to Bak (IC50 = 1.5 μM) or Bad proteins and stimulates apoptosis.
- packaging and delivery
- Packing: 1kg/ aluminum bag
25kgs/ fiber durm or according to customer's demand
- Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored