White Jasmine Flower
Pure & Natural Quality
we offer fresh & dried jasmine Buds and jasmine strings, petals powder
The Jasmine is a very popular flower around the world especially in the tropics because of its unique fragrance. The Jasmine is native to tropical and warm or temperate regions of the old world.
Uses of Jasmine
- They are used for decorations on various occasions like weddings, anniversaries....
- Jasmines are used for making perfumes and incense.
- It are used for making oils which are used in Aromatherapy.
- Jasmines are used for making garlands and are worn on the hair by women in some Asian countries.
- Jasmines are used in medicines for healing. The Jasmine tea, made out of Star Jasmine is used for balancing the body affected by Sun stroke.
- Jasmine oil extracts are used in beauty products to rejuvenate the skin.
- Jasmine flowers are known to be a heavily fragrant flower. It also helps to lift the mood of people who undergo emotional depression.
- Petals of jasmine help in relieving stress through fragrance and help encourage individuals to relax and live healthy.
- Unlike the tea taken daily, people prefer Jasmine tea as a refreshment as contrast to daily routine.