Yerba Mate is a species of holly that grows as an evergreen shrub or tree up to 45 feet tall. Between the months of October and December it produces small, greenish-white flowers and small red fruits resembling a pepper berry.
Yerba Mate is consumed as a tea that is prepared by steeping dry leaves and twigs of Yerba Mate in hot water. The flavor is herbal and grassy, similar to green tea.
1. Yerba Mate Concentrate Extract has a long list of health benefits. Some of these include appetitecontrol, stress relief, and its ability to combat arteriosclerosis, or blockages of the arteries;Antifatigue, immunity protection, weight loss and allergies are some other areas where Yerba Mate is very beneficial. It is also used as a brain stimulant and to cleanse the colon.
2. Yerba Mate Concentrate Extract is thermogenic, which means that it is a terrific fat burner. Thermogenesis is the process where in the body burns fat.Many people benefit from the consumption of Yerba Mate supplements. Those who have a risk of developing arteriosclerosis should consider taking a supplement. This supplement is beneficial for anyone, because of the increased protection of the immune system.
3. Yerba Mate Concentrate Extract supplements are particularly recommended for those wanting to lose weight and fat, because of their ability to suppress appetite and increase metabolism.
1. Widely used as a sweetener for food to improve taste ,low costs and extend shelf life;
2. Available as a beer or liquor additive to improve taste, enrich and whiten foam and remove the taste of hotness;
3. Applied in toothpaste to extend sweet taste ,lower growth of bacteria and reduce dentist disease.
Brown green fine powder
Loss On Drying
98% pass 80 mesh
Pesticide Residue (GC)
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Conform with specification
Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag) or as per your request.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Shanghai Herbary Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of plant extract, integrating the R&D, process, extraction and sales, especially ganoderma lucidum and traditional Chinese medicinal material extraction. Our commitment to science and quality control has earned HERBARY recognition within the industry as a trusted supplier of ingredients of the highest quality.
Our products are mainly supplied to domestic and overseas pharmaceutical, nutrition and health care ...