|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||Nettle Root Extract Powder||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||Root||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||Drum,Vacuum Packed|
|Place of Origin:||Hunan China (Mainland)||Grade:||AAA||Brand Name:||Green Health|
|Appearance:||yellow brown fine powder||Specification:||10:1. 1%-3% silicon|
1. high quality with competitive price
2. fast delivery
3. free sample
4. GMP & KOSHER certified
1. Name: Nettle Extract Powder
2. Latin Name: Urtica dioica L
3. Category: Ratio Herb Extracts
4. Used Part: Whole Plant
5. Specifications: 10:1
6. Appearance:Brown fine powder
Nettle is an inhabitant of Europe and Israel and has been used in healing since the 3rd century B.C. Nettle extract was also traditionally used as an adjuvant therapeutic for arthritic conditions. The current research on nettle extract includes a wide range of properties with special focus on its anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. Today, in Germany, it is prescribed for a variety of problems including rheumatoid conditions, gout, high blood pressure, eczema and allergies.
1. With the function of improving blood circulation and pain relief, treating rheumatoid arthritis;
2. With the function of treating stomach and abdominal ache, post-natal ventilation and irritability in children;
3.With the function of expelling wind, promoting digestion, treating constipation and detoxification;
4. With the function of diuretic, stanching and relieving diarrhea.
Storage: Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf life: Two years in proper storage.
Packing: 25 KG / drum or as the customer's request