Characteristics of silicon nitride ceramic bearing
Because of its high compressive strength, contact fatigue resistance that is superior to chrome steels, electrical resistivity and low coefficient of friction versus bearing steels, silicon nitride ceramic bearings can be widely used in aviation, aerospace, marine, petroleum, chemical, automotive, electronics, metallurgy, electric power, textile, pumps, medical equipment, scientific research, national defense, military and other domains.
Materail of bearing
Rings:silicon nitride ceramic
Balls:silicon nitride balls.
Cage: PTFE, nylon 66, PEEK,SS304,etc.
We can produce deep groove ball bearing, full complement balls, self-aligning ball bearings, angular contact ball bearings, insert bearing of both full ceramic and hybrid.
1,silicon nitride full ceramic bearing.
2,zirconia full ceramic bearing.
3,hybride ceramic bearing
Compared with traditional metal bearing, full ceramic bearing is featured in following aspects:
1. Could be used at higher temperature. Ceramic maintains mechanical properties at high temperature, so full ceramic bearing can be used at elevated temperature.
2. Corrosion resistant. Full ceramic bearing are more suitable for chemical industry application.
3. More suitable for temperature-variation application. Because thermal expansion co-efficiency of ceramic are smaller than metal, so the change of clearance of full ceramic bearing is smaller than that of metal bearing.
4. More resistance to seizing due to smaller thermal expansion.
5. Could work under poor lubrication, because ceramics are self-lubrication. Full ceramic bearing could be used at high-vacuum environment.
6. Could be used as insulation bearing and can prevent Electrical Arcing because ceramics is not electrical conductor.
7. Could be used in magnetic environment because ceramics do not respond to magnetic forces.
Max Use Temperature °C
Water Absorption (%)
600 Ceramic bearings
Photos of bearings
ZRO2, SI3N4 Series bearings
Packaging & Shipping
1.Single white Box Packing + Plastic bag + Paper carton + Poly Wooden Pallet
2.According to customer demand.
3.Standard export packing.
1.High speed bearings:12000rpm--75000rpm 2.High temperature-resistant bearing:100°C--800°C.It can been applied in kiln,plastic,steel and other equipments that can bear high temperature 3.Corrosion-resistant bearings 4.Electric-insulated bearings 5.Vacuum bearings:self-lubricating without oil.
Full ceramic bearing could be used in following industries: chemical, semi-conductor, valve & pump, food, electronic, medical, vacuum, refining, insulation, etc.
Note:Full ceramic bearing is not suitable for heavy loading, impact loading and variable loading application.
1).We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
2).If any questions ,please let us know it in the first by E-mail or Telephone. We can deal with them for you in time.
3). We will send many newest information in every week to our old customers!
We are specialized in bearing export, production, selling and after-service. bearing products are sold very well in Asia, Africa, North and South America and Europe.
We are a professional bearing production and trade company, which is located in North China Plain, the largest bearing market in China as well as the center of bearing production and distribution. Since 2004, our company mainly produces and sells deep groove ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, pillow block bearing,spherical roller bearings, spherical bearings, angular contact ball bearings, aligning ball bearings, thrust ball bearings, thrust roller ... View detail