Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Welcome to Browse The Newest Crop 5.0-7.5 cm Red & Yellow Onion!
Attentive service from our well-trained staff is only for your Good Business with your satisfied smile.
Red Shallot Diameter 2.5-3.0cm
We are located near the areas of cultivating fresh onion and distribution center of countrywide onion, potato, ginger, garlic, taro, shallot and other fresh vegetables.
If you really want to cooperate with our foods factory, please call us by phone and also send an email, such we will send you the best offer price requested.
Welcome to visit our factory personally in Jiaozhou city, Qingdao, China.
If you have a long plan to purchase fresh onion, we will sign contract to support your good business.
Fresh Red Onion and Yellow Onion Details
1. Our advantage: we have our own refrigerated compartment & plant for processing onion and other agricultural products.
2. Standard: top Grade, suitable to exporting.
3. Place of Origin: Shandong province, China.
4. Productivity yearly: 80,000MT.
5. Harvest time: June, yearly.
6. Supplying period:
6.1. Fresh season for red/yellow onion: from May to the middle ten days of August.
6.2. Cold storage season for Red/yellow onion: from the last ten-day of August to December.
6.3. Fresh season for yellow onion: from October to December.
6.4. White onion croped time: In October.
7.1. Red onion size: 5.0-7.5cm, 7.5 cm and up or as customers' order.
7.2. Yellow onion size: 5.0-7.0cm, 6.0-8.0cm, 8.0cm and up or as customers' order.
8. Varieties: Red Onion, Yellow Onion, White Onion.
9. Packing: mesh bag and carton.
10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag,10kg/ctn or as per customers' orders.
10. Weight/conveyance: 26-32MT/40' reefer high container. packing: meshbag.
11. Disqualification rate: within 5%.
12. Conventional Terms of payment:
12.1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.
12.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
13. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.
14. Lead time: 8-10 days/40' RH container after prepayment arrives.
15. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.
16. Inspection Certificate:
FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.
17. Sample: we can supply free of charge sample to customers, postage is collect.
If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, variety, packing, destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote you at best net price.
Welcome to our manufactory, (Jiaozhou) Qingdao, China to visit!
For your first cooperation with our manufactory, we hope you to inspect in person during packing and shipment.