The investment summary on Indonesian Ni-Fe project
Dear Indonesian Nickel Miner,
In Approaching of Indonesian Mining Regulation to be effective on Year 2014 that all of the export activity of Raw Material Mineral as Ore to be Prohibited, and that all of the Ore to be exported must be processed to enhance the value added, Herewith we offer to Nickel Miners a Low Cost Nickel Smelter. We guarantee that all of its products will be absorbed to China with best Market Price.
The first phase investment: USD 2.8M+USD 0.7M
- Ni-S production line (USD 2.8M)
Above investment does not included local infrastructure and jetty construction.
- 12m2 production line × 2
- Roughly estimated production cost: USD 880/MT,
- gross profit: USD 480/MT
- Construction period: 4~6 months
- Product Ni content: 8%~14 %
(according to the Ni ore)
- Ni-Fe production line: (USD 0.7M)
Above investment does not incl. local infrastructure and jetty construction.
- 50m3 small blast furnace ×1
Capacity: 650 – 750 MT/Month
- Roughly estimated production cost USD 1,080/,MT
- Gross profit: USD 640/MT.
If the adjustment had been made to the local (Indonesian material), the size of the furnace can be enlarged to 100m3 or even 200m3.
- Construction period: 4~6 months.
Product Ni content: 8%~14% (according to the Ni ore)
- After the above had been set up, the production line for annual capacity 100K MT of Ni-S, Ni-S can be invested and established within 18 months.
- According to the above continuously investment for 6~8 years, an annual capacity 500K MT Ni-Fe modern production line can be achieved(equal to metal Ni capacity 40K~50K).
- The first phase 100K MT product from investment production can be arranged to sign long term 100% full capacity purchase contract with some China’s large or medium sized importers. Also the imports can assign their management team to run the production.