Reuseable heat resistant PTFE Oven mat for cooking
• Material: PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
• Dimension: 33x40cm,30x40cm,33x45cm,40x50cm,40x60cm,50x60cm,etc
Other sizes are also available to you.
• Thickness: 0.08mm , 0.12mm , 0.18mm , 0.20mm , 0.25mm
• Color: brown , black , white , beige , gray
Use and care instructions
- Cut the oven liner to size and place the liner on the lowest shelf in your oven.
- Do not put the liner directly on the oven floor.
- Let the oven cool down before removing the liner.
- To remove heavy deposits and spills use a damp cloth and dry thoroughly before reuse.
- Store flat and do not crumple up the oven liner.
- Avoid using metal, sharp or pointed objects on the liner, they might damage the liner.
- Do not put the liner in direct contact with flames, burners, grill or heating elements.
- Never put the liner on the floor of the oven, but always on the bottom rack!
- Do not cover ventilation holes of the oven (gas oven).
- Never heat the liner to above 300° C( 572 °F ).