The Novastrip 1026 VAT stripper utilizes "Infrared radiant heat" to safely heat tiles, thus breaking the adhesive bond.
THE PREMIER “INFRARED” TILE STRIPPER!
The Novastrip 1026 VAT stripper utilizes “Infrared radiant heat” to safely heat tiles, thus breaking the adhesive bond. This process allows you to lift “Intact” tiles in a dustless environment. In the past, wetting and hand scraping was the most common method of this tile removal.
This process has proven to be labor intensive and generates a great deal of cleanup. Since water is not required with the Novastrip, the job is completed with an absolute minimum volume of waste. This machine also cuts labor costs by requiring only one operator. Simply place the machine over your tiles to be removed, set the timer and allow it to complete it’s cycle. Move the machine to the next set of tiles, then easily remove the previously heated tiles.
It’s That Simple!
Features & Benefits
• 1026 square inch footprint removes 6 - 12”x12” tiles in one cycle
• Ceramic coated heat panel provides long life and durability
• Computerized control systems guarantee precise and dependable operation
• 100% solid state electronics. No mechanical relays or solenoids
• Rapid heat up and cool down
• Powder coated aluminum is durable and light-weight
• Triple redundant safety features for operator safety
• Integrated temperature indicator allows for monitoring of panel base
• Operate on standard 220v, 50amp service eliminating external buck boosters”
• 12v DC controls allow for safe, cool operation and long life
• Case grounded for added safety