|Age Group:||Infants & Toddlers||Supply Type:||OEM Service||Material:||100% Cotton|
|Fabric Type:||Knitted||Age:||12-18 months||Technics:||Yarn Dyed|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||baby clothing|
|Model Number:||baby 27||Color:||
pink,white,red,orange,purple,As per your request
|Packaging Detail:||One piece with hanger in a polybag,24 pieces in a carton, or as per your request.|
|Delivery Detail:||About 90 days once the order confirmed or depends on your reques|
fashion baby yarn dyed dresses
1.Low Price&High Quality
2.short sleeves,toddlers dress
4.100% cotton 180 GRS
OEM china factory fashion O-neck short sleeve single jersey 100% cotton 180 GRS baby dress pictures
1.Low Price & High Quality,
2.short sleeves,baby girls dresses
3.Fabric:single jersey,toddlers clothing
4.Gram weight:100% cotton 180 GRS
|Baby clothes||OEM china factory fashion O-neck short sleeve single jersey 100% cotton 180 GRS baby dress pictures|
1.Fabric we can do:100% cotton,TC 65/35, CVC 80/20, CVC 60/40, single jersey.
2.Technics: Printed,Plain Dyed,Garment Dyed,Embroidered,Yarn Dyed,various.
|product we offer||baby clothes, baby's romper, baby's t-shirt, baby's pajamas, baby's hoody,baby pants,baby dresses,infant clothing,toddlers clothing.|
|Season||Summer/autumn/spring baby clothing|
|Market||Usually sold to USA, ENGLAND, AUSTRALIA, CHILE, BRAZIL, PANAMA and etc.|
|OEM /ODM Service|
|Packing||One piece with hanger in a polybag,24 pieces in a carton, or as per your requested|
About 90 days once the order confirmed or depends on your request.
1.20-30% deposit in advance,then balance payment against the copy of the B/L or the rest 70%-80% by L/C at sight.
Picture is taken from the actual products, such as have off color is excusable, if you
are interested in the style, please ask me for others.thank you!
Size chart: 6/9M, 9/12M, 12/18M, 18/24M, 2Y, 3Y......as you required.
JIANGXI RUICHENG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD is one company
mainly exporting all kinds of knitted garments,have 10 years experience
in this line. Our strong line is baby's & girl's garments, such as
Romper,T-shirt,Sweatshirt, Dress, Skirt, Pants & some fashion style.
We have professional team:
1.Our Factory pictures:
2. professional salesman
3.reasonable price and high quality.
4. We have a lot of cooperation and old customers for a long time.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
1.Min Order Quantity:
1000pcs each color for normal products,.
We offer FOB ,CIF and C&F price terms.
3.Lead time for sampling:
Usually within 15 days for samples.
4.Are you Factory?
If any question,please contact us!