|Other Names:||acetoxy silicone sealant||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Model Number:||OLV168||Name:||Acetoxy silicone sealant||Color:||Clear/black/white/grey/customized|
|Uses:||General Purpose||Part:||One component||Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Package:||24 ctgs/ ctn||MOQ:||100 ctns|
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge 24 cartridges/carton 1900 cartons/20' container without pallets, 1600 cartons with pallets 590ml/sausage 1100 cartons/20' container 200L/drum 75 drums/20'container|
Acetoxy Silicone Sealant
1. Fast curing, one component;
2. OEM is avaialble;
3. MOQ is 100 ctns;
4. Free samples;
OLV168 Acetoxy Silicone Sealant is one-part room temperature acetoxy silicone sealant. It has excellent weather ability, waterproof and good adhesion to most construction materials. It is suitable for sealing, repairing, glazing and mending of glass, auto windscreen , glazing for window panels and other general building materials bonding.
1. For sealing doors and windows;
2. For all the glass-related building.
1. One-component, acetic cured, RTV, low-modulus;
2. Easy to use, cured quickly, good weatherability ;
3. Good adhesion to many building materials;
4. Colors include clear, white, grey and black, or other colors as per customers requirements.
5. Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
The following data of OLV168 acetoxy silicone sealant are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
OLV168 Acetoxy General Purpose Silicone Sealant
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Tack-Free Time (min)
Tensile Modulus (Mpa)
Slumpability (mm) vertical
not change shape
not change shape
Slumpability (mm) horizontal
Curing Speed (mm/d)
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Hardness (Shore A)
Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)
Elongation of Rupture (%)
Movement Capability (%)