|CAS No.:||4253-34-3||Other Names:||acetic silicone sealant||EINECS No.:||224-221-9|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||OLIVIA||Model Number:||OLV3010|
|Color:||clear/white/grey/black/other||Other Color:||Available upon request||Part:||One component|
|Shelf Life:||12 months||Property:||Excellent cohesion||Cartridge Volume:||240ml/260ml/280ml/300ml|
|Pcs per Carton:||24 cartridges||OEM:||Available||Curing Speed:||24 hours|
|Skin Time:||15 mins|
|Packaging Detail:||24 cartridges and 24 nozzles per carton. 1900 cartons per 20ft container without wooden fumingated pallets, 1600 cartons with wooden fumigated pallets.|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after receipt of T/T payment or acceptable L/C|
Acetic Silicone Sealant
1.One component, fast cure;
2.No cracking or shrinking;
OLV3010 Acetic Silicone Sealant is one-part room temperature acetoxy silicone sealant. It is widely used, durable general filler for glasses, windows and doors, good adhesion to other common construction materials.
• For sealing glasses, windows and doors.
• For sealing aluminum alloy, ceramic, glass fiber, non-oily wood.
• One-component, acetic cured.
• Easy to use, cured quickly, good weatherability.
• Good adhesion to many building materials.
• Colors include clear, white, grey and black, or other colors as per customers’ requirements.
• Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry.
• Fully filling the gap for better sealing to the surfaces of the material.
• For better appearance please cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
• Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas.
• Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
The following data are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
OLV3010 Acetic Silicone Glass Sealant
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Elongation of Rupture(%)