|Other Names:||weatherproof silicone sealant||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Model Number:||OLV4800||Name:||Weatherproof silicone sealant||Part:||One Part|
|Property:||Excellnt weatherproofing||Shelf life:||12 months||MOQ:||100 ctns|
|Package:||24 ctgs/ ctn|
|Packaging Detail:||Cartridge Packing: 24 ctgs/ ctn, 1,900 ctns/ 20'GP. Bulky Drum: 195 kg/ 200L drum, 75 drums/ 20'GP Sausage: 20 sausages/ ctn, 1500 ctns/ 20'GP|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Weatherproof Silicone Sealant
3 mins faster curing
50% stronger adhesion
30% lower humidity
Free samples, OEM avaiable
Weatherproof Silicone Sealant OLV4800 is a one-component neutral curing silicone sealant with excellent adhesion, weatherability and elasticity for weather sealing in curtain wall and building facades, especially suits applications in the areas with large difference in temperature and low humidity.
1. For weatherproofing sealing nonstructural curtain wall joints, facade joints and system;
2. Weather sealing in metal (not including copper), glass, stone, aluminium panel, and plastic;
3. Excellent adhesion to most common building material.
1. One-component, neutral-cured with excellent adhesion, weatherability and elasticity for weather sealing in curtainwall and building facades;
2. Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity, ozone and temperature extremes;
3. With good adhesion and compatibility with most building material;
4. Remain flexible over a temperature range of -400C to 1500C.
5. Package: Sausage, Cartridge, Bulky drum.
The following data are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
High Performance Weatherproofing Silicone Sealant OLV4800
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Tack-Free Time (min)
Tensile Modulus (Mpa)
Slumpability (mm) vertical
not change shape
not change shape
Slumpability (mm) horizontal
Curing Speed (mm/d)
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Hardness (Shore A)
Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)
Elongation of Rupture (%)
Movement Capability (%)