|CAS No.:||4253-34-3||Other Names:||acetoxy silicone sealant||EINECS No.:||224-221-9|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||OLIVIA SILICONE SEALANT||Model Number:||OLVS18|
|Name:||GP Acetoxy Silicone Sealant||Color:||clear/white/grey/black/other||Other Color:||Available upon request|
|Part:||One component||Property:||Excellent cohesion||Volume:||240ml/260ml/280ml/300ml|
|Quantity per Carton:||24 cartridges||Curing Speed:||7mm/d||Skin Time:||3-6 mins|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Packaging Detail:||24 cartridges and 24 nozzles per carton. 1900 cartons per 20ft container without wooden fumingated pallets, 1600 cartons with wooden fumigated pallets.|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after receipt of T/T payment or acceptable L/C|
OLVS18 GP Acetoxy Silicone Sealant
1. Super fast curing, one component;
2. Good adhesion, no shrinking;
3. Free samples.
• Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry.
• Fully filling the gap for better sealing to the surfaces of the material.
• For better appearance please cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
• Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas.
• Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
• Certain corrosion to cement, marble, coated glass, copper, lead, zinc-coated materials.
• Unsuitable for curtain wall structural adhesive.
• Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
• Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface.
• Unsuitable for the continually soggy place.
• Can’t be used if the temperature is below 4°C or above 50°C on the surface of the material.
12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
View of OLVIA Manufacturer