• Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry.
• Fully filling the gap for better sealing to the surfaces of the material.
• For better appearance please cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
• Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas.
• Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
• Certain corrosion to cement, marble, coated glass, copper, lead, zinc-coated materials.
• Unsuitable for curtain wall structural adhesive.
• Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
• Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface.
• Unsuitable for the continually soggy place.
• Can’t be used if the temperature is below 4°C or above 50°C on the surface of the material.
12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
View of OLVIA Manufacturer