O MELON A-1 noninvasive glucometer and automatic tonometer
Glucometer OMELON A-1 is intended for automatic measurement of blood pressure value, heart rate and determination of blood sugar without test stripes (in healthy patients or in patients with insulin-independent (type II) diabetes), i.e. without blood sampling.
The instrument performs two functions at the same time: it automatically measures blood pressure and determines blood sugar level by means of a noninvasive procedure, i.e. without blood sampling.
Now it has become much easier to control blood sugar level. The process of measurement of blood sugar level is absolutely painless, safe and nontraumatic.
Determination of blood sugar level is performed without blood sampling!
Noninvasive glucometer and automatic tonometer Omelon A-1 is completely developed by Russian scientists, it is patented in Russia and the USA. The developers and manufacturers did their best to apply the most advanced engineering solutionsin order to each user could significantly improve his or her health.
OMELON A-1 – Automatic tonometer and noninvasive glucometer without test stripes
Automatic tonometer and blood sugar measuring instrument (without test stripes) is intended for automatic measurement of blood pressure value, heart rate and determination of blood glucose without test stripes (in healthy patients or in patients with insulin-independent (type II) diabetes), i.e. without blood sampling.
Measurement of blood pressure value and glucose level is performed by analysis of a pulse wave, which occurs during blood pressure measurement successively on the right hand and on the left hand. The measurements results are presented in the digital form on the instrument’s indicator.
Glucose is an energy material which is used by cells of organism muscular tissue, including vascular cells. Depending on the glucose concentration as well as on concentration of a hormone called insulin, the vascular tone can be changed significantly. The instrument determines blood sugar level basing on the analysis of the vascular tone, pulse wave and blood pressure.
Purpose of the instrument
The instrument is intended for measurements of systolic and diastolic pressure by the indirect oscillometry, and measurement of heart rate and indication of blood sugar level by means of noninvasive (without blood sampling) by calculation method basing on results of blood pressure measurements using compressive cuff fixed on forearm
Parameters of the pulse wave are used as an informative signal for measurements of the maximum and minimum pressure and for indication of blood sugar level. The measurements results are presented in the digital form on the instrument’s display.
The scope of application
1. For the blood pressure and pulse rate measurement in human and present these indices on the display of the instrument Omelon A-1 noninvasive glucometer and automatic tonometer” as well as calculated value of blood sugar:
− medical supervision in health care and health resort institutions;
− domiciliary, for personal use.
2. For blood glucose self-control by healthy people and patients with insulin independent (type II) diabetes.
3. For blood glucose self-control by patients with diabetes mellitus type I (insulin-dependent) and patients with type II diabetes administering insulin. The reasonableness of application of the tonoglucometer Omelon A-1 for these patients must be decided individually after consulting the doctor, because Omelon A-1 will register correct blood glucose rates only in 70% cases.
This glucometer is unique and has no analogues in the world. Now any person can control his or her blood sugar level by means of OMELON without blood sampling.
People, who possess systems for control their blood sugar level, more actively participate in their treatment, they can control treatment results every day, they are more courageous in getting rid of limitations present in their lives, and, as a result, their quality of life improves.
In order to indicate blood glucose level, the instrument OMELON A-1 is calibrated according glucose oxydase method, according to Somogyi-Nelson method and according to the lowest level of biological control, and it determines blood sugar level in the capillary blood. The normal value during measurements with OMELON is 60-100 mg/dl.
Glucose blood level is tested in the morning on an empty stomach or not until 2 hours 30 minutes have passed after a food intake. Please, ATTENTIVELY READ THE MANUAL before beginning of measurements, select the scale correctly (either the first or the second), quietly sit down and relax for about 5 minutes and then perform measurements. If you want to compare results obtained by the instrument with results of other glucometers, then, at first, the measurements with OMELON A-1 should be performed, and then the measurements may be done with other instruments (please, be sure to consider, which method or technique has been used to calibrate the other instrument, and what value of glucose level is considered as a normal one for this particular glucometer).
THE PROCEDURE OF BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL MEASUREMENTS BY MEANS OF OMELON A-1
1. Switch on the instrument and select the scale correctly, either the first or the second one (switching from the first scale to the second one of from the second scale to the first one is performed by simultaneous pushing the buttons SELECT and MEMORY). The purpose of the scales is described in details in the Manual. When the second scale is switched on, then the mark in the form of a tick appears in the right lower corner of the display.
2. Measure the blood pressure on the right hand and push MEMORY button
3. Then measure the blood pressure on the left hand and see the blood glucose level pushing SELECTION button.