The problems of environmental pollution become more severe because of industrial and household waste water, and the abuse of all kinds of chemicals as industry develops and population increases. The state of pollution of the sea and rivers is more severe than ever due to all kinds of outflow caused by accidents at sea or in the factory. So, oil dispersal protects natural environment against pollution.
- SG-1000 is produced according to the Law to Protect the Sea from Pollution.
- It has excellent disposal flow oil
- Low virulence, so it minimizes the effects on marine resources.
- Emulsified oil is removed by microorganisms and evaporates naturally.
- Flash point is high and usage is easy because the quality doesn't change
- Oil emulsified with SG-1000 won't attach to rock wall, coast wall etc.
Oil (in the water) which is separated into minute particles by the main lement, surfactant becomes emulsified with oil surrounded by water.
- Oil emulsified with SG-1000 won't descend to lower depths.
Emulsified oil is dispersed as a floating milk-like liquid because the oil particles won't attach to each other.
- SG-1000 promotes natural purification of oil.
Oil on the water surface acts as a natural purification, dispersing by microorganisms and oxidation. But emulsified oil promotes natural purifkcation via exposure to oxygen and ultraviolet light as surface areas are enlarged.
- low virulence.
The main component (surgactant) has low virulence, and is completely dispersed by microorganisms in the water. Base oil decreases the viscosity of flow oil and makes the surfactant intrusion into flow oil easy.
- SG-1000 weakens the virulence of flow oil.
Because oil emulsified with SG-1000 (oil in water) takes the form of oil surrounded by water, it weakens the oil virulence of the oil that isn't emulsified.
Method of usage
- Oil removal from the surface.
The original or emulsified SG-1000 is sprayed. The original liquid is mixied with sea water via the pick up nozzle pump.
- Removal oil attached to rock walls or materials is removed.
After spraying emulsified SG-1000 with a high pressure sprayer, spray clear water with a high-pressure hose after remoning the brush.
- Quantity of SG-1000
The quantity differs according to state and class of oil, but it is generally 20% of the oil flow but may be 30% to take into account the quantity lost by wind or current. The usage quantity can be reduced by spraying evenly and low against the surface, leaning against the wind.