OKO-2 GPR is a state-of-the-art geophysical device designed for detecting various objects in various media.
OKO-2 Ground Penetrating Radar is used for geological engineering, hydrogeological and exploratory applications such as:
- Examination of highways, railway embankments, runways;
- Detection of buried small and extensive objects;
- Examination of buildings and structures;
- Examination of structural units including concrete ones;
- Mapping of geological structures;
- Defining thickness of ice cover;
- Basin exploration and near-bottom sediments mapping
- Detecting thickness of temporary freezing/defrostation layers, mapping permafrost zones, taliks etc.;
- Archeological applications;
- Special applications.