|CAS No.:||35061000||Other Names:||pu sealant||MF:||N/A|
|EINECS No.:||35061000||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Model Number:||ID-113||popular colors:||black, grey||Specific gravity, g/cm3:||1.25±0.05|
|Hardness, Shore A:||55±5||Tack free time, Min:||20||Curing rate,mm/24h:||3-6|
|Shear strength, Mpa:||≥3.5||Tensile strength, Mpa:||≥4.5||Elongation at break,%:||≥500|
|Touch Dry time(min):||≤60||Shelf life:||9 months|
|Packaging Detail:||310ml/pc; 24pcs/ctn; 2000ctns/20'ft|
|Delivery Detail:||25-35 days|
1. Exterior&Interior Caulking
2. Good Sag Resistance
3. Excellent Surface Spreading Property
4. Moisture Curing
Construction PU Sealant is a single component moisture cure sealant that can be used for exterior and interior caulking. Ideal for use in roofing, siding and window installation. The cured sealant adheres well to most common substrates such as masonry, concrete, glass and aluminum without priming.
-One-Pack Polyurethane System
-Easy application and no problem with mixing because of one-packing PU system.
-Good elasticity and restoration prevents movement of substrate on thermal change condition
-Even after vulcanization, has initial flexibility gives strong resistance against the continuous restore and elongation.
-Decrease of construction cost and time.
-Extended use of various thermal range. (20-79°C)
* Joints in the construction industry, particularly where a higher modulus and lower movement capacity are required for joints with low or medium movement.
* Connection joints between floor/stairs and wall.
* Connection joints between floor and machinery.
* Seam sealing / sealing of pipe ducts / ventilation systems.
* Multi purpose in metal and wood construction work.
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned.
* 310ml cartridge, 20 pcs/carton
* 600ml/400ml sausage, 20 pcs/carton
Minimum application temperature: 5°C.
Lejell 230 should be dispensed from either the cartridge or sausage by means of a caulking gun. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger. For sausages, a barrel gun is required, clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun. Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun. Using the trigger extrude the sealant, to stop depress using the catch plate. Apply Lejell 230 in a continuous bead using enough pressure to properly fill the gaps.
* mildew proofing, Meet national standard for sealing of drinking water pipe.
* One component, no need of mixing.
* Easy for applying.
* High adhesion strength.
* Excellent durability, weathering resistance..
* Self bonding, easily for repairing.
* three kinds of colour available.
* 600, 400 cc aluminium foil packaging, 310 cartridge package for choice.
* Can be painted.