white RTV silicone potting sealant
1) Non-corrosive to metals
2) Fast cure
3) Low odor
One component electrical electronic semifluid white RTV silicone potting sealant
APS-SC1105 is a one-component, fast cure, non-corrosive silicone adhesive sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form an elastic silicone rubber. APS-SC1105 is widely used for adhesion to metals directly, including copper, plastics, ceramics, and glass so on.
Flowable paste: white, balck, clear.
Tack-free Time (23°C)
CURED PROPERTIES (7days @ 23°C / 50%RH)
Hardness (Type A)
Dielectric Constant (60HZ)
(1) Non-corrosive to metals: meets MIL-A-46146B corrosion test
(2) Fast cure
(3) Low odor: releases an alcohol vapor during cure
(4) Primerless adhesion to many substrates
(5) Excellent high and low temperature resistance: from -55°C to 200°C
(6) Excellent weatherability, ozone, and chemical resistance
(7) Excellent electrical insulation properties
(8) Simple and easy-to-use one-component system
(1) Insulating adhesive seal and coating for electrical and electronic parts
(2) Waterproof sealant for electrical, electronic and communication equipment
(3) General adhesive for metals, glass, plastics, etc
Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Optimal storage: 8°C to 21°C. Storage below 8°C or greater than 28°C can adversely affect product properties. Keep away from alkaline substances and some organic salts.