|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Quicking||Properties:||Diagnosis & Injection|
Competitive lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
|Intended use:||Detection of antibiotics||Specimen:||Aquatic Product|
|Reading time:||5 - 10 min||Shelf life:||18 months||Storage:||2 - 30 °C. No freezing.|
|Packing size:||10 tests / box|
|Packaging Detail:||10 tests/box,8 * 10 * 14 cm / box 0.16 kg / box 10, 20, 60, 100 boxes / carton|
|Delivery Detail:||within 3 day after receipt of payment|
Quicking Antibiotics Residue Test in Aquatic Product is qualitative detection of Antibiotics Residue Test in Aquatic Product
Principle: Competitive lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
Intended use: Detection of Antibiotics
Specimen: Fish, shrimp, crab, turtle
Reading time: 5 - 10 min
Shelf life: 12 months
Storage: 2- 30 °C. No freezing.
Packing size: 10 tests / box
l Quicking Antibiotics Residue Test in Aquatic Product enables detect antibiotics residue in Aquatic product in low detection limit.
l Quicking Antibiotics Residue Test in Aquatic Product is a quick and easy testing tool that can be performed in just 10 minutes.
l Quicking Antibiotics Residue Test in Aquatic Product can be stored for 12 months at room temperature, between 2 and 30°C.
Take Quinolone test as example
- 10×foil pouches each containing one cassette and a desiccant
- 1×plastic canister containing 10 microwells and a desiccant
- 2×assay buffer (Diluent A, 30 mL, Diluent B, 8 mL)
- 20×pipettes, 2×centrifugal tubes (50 mL)
- Products Manual
- Get rid of the fat tissue and cut down the sample materials. Homogenize the sample at 10000 rpm for 1 min. Weigh out 4.0 g of sample into a 50 mL centrifugal tube, add 2 mL of Diluent A and then tightly cover the lid. Shake the tube sufficiently.
- Add 3 mL of Ethyl Acetate and 6 mL of Methylene chloride, tighten the lid and shake for 5 min. Stand the tube until the organic phase at under layer gets clear.
- Transfer 5 mL of organic phase into a 10 mL of beaker. Dry the liquid by blowing wind. Redissolve the residue in the beaker with 0.3 mL of Diluent B.
- Take out the microwells strip from the plastic canister. Take one well and tear off the film. Transfer 0.2 mL (reticle on the pipette) of the underlayer liquid into the well. Repeatedly suck and extrude the sample until all red reagents are completely dissolved. Wait for 1 min.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Suck the mixture in the well and gradually drip 3 drops into the assay sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 min. Result after 10 min is considered as invalid.
Interpretation of results
Positive: Only one clear band in C zone indicates a positive result. Positive shows that the concentration of Quinolone is at or above 20 ppb in the samples.
Negative: The presence of both clear bands in C zone and T zone.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone.
|Food Safety Inspection Rapid Test Kit|
|Myxotoxin Test||Aflatoxin B1||Zearalenone||Vomitoxin|
|Ochratoxin A||Fumonisin B1||T-2 toxin|
|Food Pathogen Test||E.coli O157||Salmonella||Listeria|
|Food Safety ELISA Kit|
|Myxotoxin ELISA||Aflatoxin B1||Zearalenone|
|Ochratoxin A||Fumonisin B1|
|Residue ELISA||β- agonists||DES|