- Get rid of the fat tissue and cut down the sample materials. Homogenize the sample at 10000 rpm for 1 min. Weigh out 4.0 g of sample into a 50 mL centrifugal tube, add 2 mL of Diluent A and then tightly cover the lid. Shake the tube sufficiently.
- Add 3 mL of Ethyl Acetate and 6 mL of Methylene chloride, tighten the lid and shake for 5 min. Stand the tube until the organic phase at under layer gets clear.
- Transfer 5 mL of organic phase into a 10 mL of beaker. Dry the liquid by blowing wind. Redissolve the residue in the beaker with 0.3 mL of Diluent B.
- Take out the microwells strip from the plastic canister. Take one well and tear off the film. Transfer 0.2 mL (reticle on the pipette) of the underlayer liquid into the well. Repeatedly suck and extrude the sample until all red reagents are completely dissolved. Wait for 1 min.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Suck the mixture in the well and gradually drip 3 drops into the assay sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 min. Result after 10 min is considered as invalid.
Interpretation of results
Positive: Only one clear band in C zone indicates a positive result. Positive shows that the concentration of Quinolone is at or above 20 ppb in the samples.
Negative: The presence of both clear bands in C zone and T zone.
Quicking Biotech Co., Ltd is a rising company established in 2006 in Shanghai, China. We dedicate to developing rapid test diagnostic tools for companion animals, farm animals, food safety, and medical detection. Currently, we have two main product line, RAPID TEST Kit and ELISA kit. We have full range of pet diagnostic kits, veterinary diagnostic kits, food safety kits and medical test kits in RAPID TEST format and food safety kits in ELISA format. New products are steadily promoted into the ... View detail