Accurate, convenient, saving, large capacity, accumulator, long life
1000 Piece/Pieces per Quarter
Packaging & Delivery
Packing in thicken carton box
Within 3~5 working days after payment confirm
UK SHERMAN Corona Dyne Liquid Test Pen
Corona Pen/Dyne test pen/Dyne pen
Can mix model,such as 10pcs with two NO.38#,five NO.42# and three NO.44# .
Pls leave the massage to me which model you wanted when you order.
Performance: The surface tension of the plastic film can be accurately tested whether the values in the test pen, so that the user to clearly understand this The film is suitable for printing composite or aluminum vacuum, and effective quality control and reduce substandard material caused The waste or the duration of the delay.
Can accurately test the surface of the film dyne value or surface wetting tension, foreign advanced technology production.
SHERMAN TREATERS Specification(oily liquid)
Testing Procedure Tips- Solutions:
• Spread the test fluid from the felt tip pen lightly over an area of approximately 7 cm of the test specimen, noting the time it takes for
the continuous film of ink to break into droplets.
• Breaking of the fluid into droplets in less than 2 seconds indicates a lack of wetting and a lower numbered test fluid should be tried.
• If the fluid remains intact for longer than 2 seconds, a higher numbered test fluid should be tried.
• The aim is to establish the lowest reading at an optimum dwell time of 2 seconds.
• Extreme care must be taken to ensure the film surface is not touched or contaminated in the areas in which the tests are to be made.
• We recommend the replacement of the inks regularly if the bottled inks are frequently opened to atmosphere.
* If bottled inks are exposed to the air on a daily basis: dispose of remaining inks after 3 months. * If bottled inks are exposed to the air on a weekly basis: dispose of remaining inks
after 6 months.
* If bottled inks are exposed to the air on a monthly basis: dispose of remaining inks after 6 months.