5.preventing agricultural loss
Common Name:Bacillus thuringiensis 16000IU/mg WP
1. B.t. is considered as an ideal pesticide for pest control because of its high effects, safety and no residue.
2. It has significant controlling effecst on pests in the agricultural, woods, fruit tree and scale wing eye pests of ornamental plant. Especially for non-pollution vegetable plant, afforestation area, natural forests reserve and the manufacture base of the high quality grain and cotton.
1. Avoid polluting wellspring, pond and mulberry field due to the high toxicity to fish and silkworm.
2. Can not be mixed with alkaline pesticide. And nightfall is the best time for applying.
3. Go to hospital at once in case of poisoning. Do not give victim the valproic acid and barbital,etc.
4. Please be stored in the place where it is shady and dry.
Lepidoptera pests on the crops and forests, such as diamond-back moth, cabbage butterfly, cotton bollworm, oriental tobacco budworm, rice skipper butterfly, corn borer, rice stem borer, American white both, poplar notodontidae and other important pests.
Wuhan Nature‘s Favour Bioengineering Co., Ltd. (Wuhan Nature's Favour) is a state-level high-tech enterprise founded in 2001.
We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export after developing for more than ten year, with profession and our culture.
Wuhan Nature's Favour Bioengineering Co., Ltd. (Nature's Favour), a national new & high tech enterprise, was established in July 2001 in Wuhan East Lake Hi-Tech Development Zone by Hong Kong Nature's Favour Investment Group and Huazhong Agricultural University. We consist of Tianhui Office Building, two plants, a pilot test base and a research institute, with total assets exceeding one hundred million Yuan.
Nature's Favour mainly focuses on the research, development, production, sales and ... View detail