Research shows that with extracts from the miraculous Guyabano tree it now may be possible to…
- Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
- Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
- Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
- Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970′s! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to:
- Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
- What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!
OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS OF GUYABANO
- 1. Prevents UTI (Vitamin C) Soursop is an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient which increases the acidity level of urine, resulting in decreased number of harmful bacteria that may be present in the urinary tract.
2. Prevents constipation (Fiber)Go natural! Let this fruit’s rich fiber content be the solution to problems in bowel movement.
3. Prevents leg cramps (Potassium)
It contains half the potassium in bananas. Lack of potassium, together with magnesium, calcium and sodium (also known as electrolytes) in the body can cause muscle weakness and cramping.
4. Prevents water retention (Magnesium)
Women who experience water retention before their monthly period would benefit from the soursop’s rich magnesium content. It may help alleviate this annoying premenstrual symptom.
5. Helps the body produce energy (Thiamin)Feeling a little tired? Eat soursop! It can supply the body a good amount of thiamin, the B vitamin which is needed in aerobicenergy production, the process when oxygen is used to help convert sugar into usable energy.
6. Keeps bones healthy (Copper)
It is loaded with the trace mineral copper. Calcium contributes only about 25% to the prevention of bone loss as magnesium, manganese, zinc and copper are also equally crucial for healthy bones. Zinc and copper boost the effectiveness of vitamin D, which promotes the absorption of calcium.
7. Boosts good cholesterol levels (Niacin)
Worried about your cholesterol? Fresh fruits and veggies are the perfect choice! Soursop is a good source of niacin, a vitamin which studies show has significant benefits on levels of HDL, the good cholesterol
8. Prevents pregnancy complications (Folate)
This spiky fruit contains folate. Studies have proven that folate intake during pregnancy prevents deficiency in pregnant women. A lack of this mineral during pregnancy may contribute to birth defects and pregnancy loss.
9. Helps prevent anemia (Iron)
It can provide iron which prevents the common blood disorder anemia – a condition in which the blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells. RBC is responsible for the distribution of oxygen to the body tissues, giving the body energy.
10. Helps prevent migraines (Riboflavin)
Headache? Try soursop! It has riboflavin. Several studies have shown that high riboflavin intake helps prevent migraines.
FOR ORDER & INQUIRY, CALL OR TEXT 09159054963 or send PM.