· NYLONis a strong, stiff engineering plastic with outstanding bearing and wear properties.
· NYLON have cast and extruded, cast nylonn 6, extruded nylon 6, and extruded nylon 66.
· Nylon is frequently used to replace metal bearings and bushings often eliminating the need for external lubrication.
Other benefits that nylon offers include:
· Reduction in part weight
· Less operating noise
· Decreased wear on mating parts
· Nylon is available in a variety of specialty formulations. Molybdenum disulphide-filled (MOS2 filled) and oil-filled nylons have enhanced wear properties, while heat stabilized nylon will withstand higher operating temperatures. For enhanced strength and stiffness, nylon is also available in glass-filled grades.
· Performance Characteristics
· 1. Excellent bearing and wear properties
· 2. Strong and stiff
· 3. Good chemical resistance
· 4. Easy to machine
· 5. Reduced noise, weight, and wear of mating parts compared with many traditional metal bearing materials
· 6. Nylon billets with metal cores available
· 7. Internally lubricated grades often eliminate the need for external lubrication in many bearing and wear applications
· Typical Applications
· 1. Bearings and bushings
· 2. Gears
· 3. Wear pads
· 4.Packaging machinery components
· 5.Food processing machinery components
· 8.Seals and gaskets
Our company, Asia International Enterprise (HK) Ltd. is engaged in the manufacture of modified engineering plastics.
Common engineering plastics: PC, ABS, PP, PPO, HIPS, PA6, PA66, PPS, POM, PET, PBT.
Special high polymer: PPA, PPS, PES, PEI, LCP, PEEK.
Modified compound plastics: PMMA/ABS, PC/ABS, PC/PBT, PC/PET, PBT/PET, PBT/ABS
Thermoplastics: TPE, TPU, TPV, TPEE
With UL, SGS, RoHS, FDA grades
Furthermore, according to the request of our customers, we can produce different modified compound plastics with high performance material properties, like strength (with GF, MF, Talc, CF), flame retardant(FR), weather-ability(UV), heat resistance, high flow ability, high gloss, and flammability, etc.