Closed cell foam also named low foaming polyethylene closed cell foam or polyethylene closed cell foam. It is a kind of new water-stop material. It is widely used in joint plate of expansion joint for concrete road, bridge joint water-stop plate, water conservancy project, counter dam, and slope projection and so on. It got good reputation from customers.
1. Its density is little, and it has independent bubble structure;
2. Low water absorption of surface, and good anti-permeability;
3. Acid-resisting, alkali-resisting, salt-resisting, oil-resisting, and good ageing-resisting performance;
4. No flowing in high temperature, and no break in low temperature.
1. Joint plate of expansion joint for concrete road;
2. Bridge joint water stop plate;
3. Water conservancy project, counter dam, and slope protection;
4. Joint water stop plate for the bottom of water and electricity, and water tower;
5. for life water plant, sewage treatment plant;
6. for port, wharf and concrete;
7. for water tunnel;
8. for metro, underground souterrain.
1. Common closed cell foam
It is a kind of new water-stop material. It is widely used in joint plate of expansion joint for concrete road, bridge joint water-stop plate, water conservancy project, and slope projection and so on.
2. Microcell closed cell foam
The Microcell is a kind of closed cell cross linked polyethylene foam with excellent buoyancy, strength and shock absorption, flexible and is resistant to mildew mold, rot and bacteria. Also has a superior chemical resistance.
3. Neoprene closed-cell pvc foam board
Neoprene is soft and flexible closed cell polyethylene foam. It is a sponge rubber filling and is durable. Also it has good thermal & moisture insulation, this type of foam is resistant to form fitting and water, ozone, sunlight, oxidation, and chemicals.
4. Polyethylene closed cell foam
This kind of close cell polyethylene foam is of water absorption, which protects the product during both shipment and storage, and increases the foam's strength. Also it is resistant to most chemicals and oils, and it is non-staining and has high weathering and ozone resistance. This foam is also lightweight, clean, easy to use, strong and non-absorbent. This foam will easily float on water too.
5. Volara closed cell foam
Volara is smooth atheistically surface closed cell polyethylene foam. It is flexible with good mechanical properties at low water absorbent and vapor transition. Also it has excellent chemical resistance and thermal insulation. This foam is Non- toxic and has no CFC, HCFC, or hydrocarbon blowing agents.