PE-RT pipe for radiator and underfloor heating
PE-RT pipes produced by the polyethylene of raw material, transparent for all, is the most common under floor heating pipe at preaent.Pipes nexine is smooth, it can reduce the blocking phenomena by the residuum in the water: good flexibility, easy to install and carry: resistance to low temperature and frost crack, service life up to 50 years.
Features of PE-RT Pipe
1. Good thermal stability and long-term pressure resistance
2. In conformity with potable water hygienic standard,
3.Strong impact resistance
4. Good flexibility
5. Easy to be connected (hot-melt connection or mechanical connection)
6.Good thermal conductivity
7.Good processing property
8. Can be recycled, good to the environment.
Specification: dn 20-32mm
4m~6m straight length, 200m~300m coil length
Applications of pe-rt pipes
- Heating system pipelines for floor, wall, roof and street.
- Industrial and residential water system, water supply system of geothermal water
- Pipeline system of pure water, mineral water, drinking water and sanitary water
- Central air-condition pipeline system
Excellent thermal properties
Great resistance to high temperatures in networks under pressure
Resistance to corrosion and chemical substances.
High mechanical resistance.
Low friction rate
Light, particularly flexible and economical
Easy installation (particularly in under floor heating)
Certified by international institutes.
Durability and longevity