|Place of Origin:||Fujian China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||PEAK SPORT||Model Number:||E33323A|
|Type:||Basketball Shoes||Gender:||Men||Upper Material:||Mesh|
|Lining Material:||Cotton Fabric||Insole Material:||EVA||Outsole Material:||Rubber|
|Season:||Autumn,Spring,Summer,Winter||Tech:||PEAK latest Gradient Dual Tech||Color:||Black, white, silver and red|
|Spokesman:||France #9 Tony Parker|
|Packaging Detail:||PEAK 2013 new basketball shoes: 1. Standard exporting package with shoebox,wrapping paper, brand label and bag. 2. 12 pairs per carton or as per request.|
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery with 5 days for OBM and 60 days for OEM|
1. PEAK SPORT brand Tony Parker Signature Shoes
2. Plus size from US 7-15
3. Easy move and perfect rebound
PEAK 2013 Top Quality Plus Size Tony Parker Signature Men Basketball Shoes.
1. Tech: PEAK latest Gradient Dual tech provides the shoes a good performance on cushioning and rebound to the foot.
2. Upper: blending of synthetic and mesh gives superior support and breathability.
3. Toe: asymmetric shape leather materialoffers the feet an extra protection.
4. Heel: perfect blend of support and cushioning.
5. Arch: hyperboloid FOOTHOLD TPU on the arch brings great stability and traction.
6. Outsole: Special shape outsole not only enhances friction and reduces the use of rubber but also decreases the shoes weight. The horizontal EASYMOVE notch makes the shoes bend more easily.
C. More Pictures
D. Size Chart
E. Our advantages
1. We have been listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in 2009.
2. We have more than 20 years experience on designing and manufacturing professional & casual sports products.
3. We get a strong and reliable R&D teams with 260 researchers and professional designers from China, Europe and the United states.
4. We have 3 huge production bases and hundreds of modern production lines with more than 30000 employees which can produce over 40 million pieces of sports products per year to ensure our fast delivery.
5. We have established a strong global marketing and advertising capability by endorsing famous players from NBA and WTA and by being partners with FIBA and other national professional sports organizations.