Features of Penetrating Sealer:
- Guards Concrete, Terracotta, Unglazed Tiles, Pavers, Sandstone, Limestone, Bluestone, travertine and other natural rock against water damage and staining.
- Enables easier removal of dirt, grease, graffiti and posters from walls.
- Eliminates the occurrence of Efflorescence.
- Reduces Moss, mould and algae growth.
- Reduces corrosion attack on steel reinforcing.
- Retains a natural look.
- Breathable, allows water vapour to escape.
- Deep penetrating.
- Food Safe
- Alkali resistant
- Salt barrier, ideal around saltwater pools or marinas.
- Penetrating Sealer will last up to 10 years or longer dependant on application and weather conditions.
- Water based non flammable.
- No odour.
- Non film forming will not flake or peel.
Coverage = 7sq.m per Litre Approx
- Surface to be treated can be dry or damp but must be cleaned.
- Apply Penetrating Sealer liberally, by spray, flood coat spreading with bristle broom, sponge or roller.
- Give whole surface a “wet” look.
- Leave for 5-20 minutes then reapply a second coat whilst still wet