PINE OIL PRICE
1. 100% pure and natural
2. used in aromatherapy, as bath oils, as a cleaning product, and as a lubricant.
PINE OIL PRICE
PINE OIL PRICE Description
Pine oil is an essential oil obtained by the steam distillation of needles, twigs and cones from a variety of species ofpine, particularly Pinus sylvestris.
Colorless to pale yellow liquid
0.95 g/cm3 at 25 °C (approximate)
PINE OIL PRICE application
1. Pine oil is used in aromatherapy, as a scent in bath oils, as a cleaning product, and as a lubricant in small and expensiveclockwork instruments. It is naturally deodorizing, and antibacterial. It may also be used varyingly as a disinfectant,massage oil and an antiseptic. It is also used as an effective organic herbicide where its action is to modify the waxy cuticle of plants resulting in desiccation.
2. Pine oil is distinguished from other products from pine such as turpentine, the low-boiling fraction from thedistillation of pine sap, and rosin, the thick tar remaining after turpentine is distilled.
3. Chemically, pine oil consists mainly of cyclic terpene alcohols.It may also contain terpene hydrocarbons, ethers, andesters. The exact composition depends on various factors such as the variety of pine it is produced from and the parts of the tree used.
PINE OIL PRICEProperties as a disinfectant
1. Pine oil is a phenolic disinfectant that is mildly antiseptic. Pine oil disinfectants are relatively inexpensive and widely available. They are effective against Brevibacterium ammoniagenes, the fungus Candida albicans, Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli, Gram-negative enteric bacteria, household germs, Gram-negative household germs such as those causing salmonellosis, herpes simplex types 1 and 2, influenza type A, influenza virus type A/Brazil, influenza virus type A2/Japan, intestinal bacteria, Klebsiella pneumoniae, odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew, Pseudomonas aeruginosa,Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhosa, Serratia marcescens, Shigella sonnei, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus faecalis, Streptococcus pyogenes, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
2. Pine oil will kill the causative agents of typhoid, gastroenteritis (some agents), rabies, enteric fever, cholera, several forms of meningitis, whooping cough, gonorrhea and several types of dysentery.It is not effective against spore related illneses such as tetanus or anthrax or against non-enveloped viruses such as poliovirus, rhinovirus, hepatitis Bor hepatitis C.
Pioneer Herb Industrial Co., Ltd. located in the scenic city of Jiujiang, is a new energetic manufacturer and supplier of botanical raw materials and herbal extracts, essential oil, plant oil, floral water and other related products in China. We not only have our own R &D Research and Development center in Shanghai, but also have set up long-term close cooperative relations with many research institute at the same time.
Our main products are Cocnineal, Sulforaphane, Resveratrol, ...