US $1 - 99 / Kilogram100 Kilogram/Kilograms
|Classification:||Catalyst||Place of Origin:||Indonesia|
CV.PUPUK PLANT CATALYST is a company engaged in the fertilizer complement for:
From food crops, horticulture until the plantations. Plant Catalyst 2006 will help improve your crop yields. Containing a complete nutrient both macro and micro needed to grow healthy plants, Plant Catalyst 2006 will make your plants resistant to pests and diseases weather fluctuations. Abundant harvests, profits were increased. Proven and tested!
There are 16 elements necessary for plant growth. 3 elements obtained from the air ( C, H, O) while the other 13 elements are absorbed from the soil that includes 6 of macro nutrients ( N, P, K, Ca, Mg, and S) and 7 micro nutrients ( Fe, Cl, Mn , Cu, Zn, B and Mo) .
When continuously absorbed by plants, the availability of nutrients in the soil will decrease. That is why fertilizer is needed for plant growth can be maximized.
Plant Catalyst 2006 is a supplementary fertilizer containing a complete nutrient ( macro + micro) . Is a catalyst and plays a role in optimizing crop mengefektifkkan and absorb the main fertilizers from the soil and from a basal fertilizer ( urea, SP-36, KCL, ZA, manure) .
Why Plant Catalyst 2006?
1. Complete nutrients ( macro + micro) .
2. Completing the nutrient needs of plants that are not provided by the basic NPK fertilizer.
3. Plants are healthier and more resistant to pest attacks.
4. Improve productivity and quality of crop yields ( number of tillers, production, rendemen / quality) .
5. Environmentally friendly ( bio-degradable) and crops are free of heavy metal elements which are carcinogenic.
1. Nitrogen 0.23% 2. Phosphate 12.70% 3. Potassium 0.88% 4. Calcium
5. Magnesium 25.92 ppm 6. Sulphur 0.02% 7. Ferum 36.45 ppm 8. Manganese 2.37 ppm 9. Chlorine 0.11% 10. Copper 11. Zinc 11.15 ppm 12. Boron 0.25% 13. 35.37 ppm molybdenum 14. Carbon 6.47% 15. 9.59 ppm cobalt 16. Sodium 27.42% 17. Aluminum
Types of Plants and How to Use
1. Secondary Crops ( rice, corn, soybeans, cassava, etc.)
- Spray 25 gram/ 10 liters of water = 0.25% , every 2 weeks ( starting dose lowest) .
- Tabur 1.5-3 kg / ha at the same basal fertilizer.
2. Ornamental Crops / Horticulture / Vegetables ( flowers, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, cabbage, mustard greens, the spinach, kale, etc.)
- Spray 10-25 gram/ 10 liters of water ( 0, 1-0, 25% ) every 1-2 weeks ( starting at doses as low) .
- Kocor / flush 25-50 gram/ 10 liters of water ( 0, 25-0, 50% ) every 1-2 weeks.
3. Plants Hardware / Plantation / fruit ( palm oil, rubber, cocoa, coffee, etc.)
- Tugal / sow 10-50 grams / tree, every 3-6 months to mature / TM.
- Spray 10-25 gram/ 10 liters of water ( 0, 10-0, 25% ) for seedlings / young plants / TBM.
- Special rubber TM spray bars 50 gram/ 10 liters of water.
- Fertilizer basic NPK ( Urea, SP-36, KCL, ZA, Pukan) still be given the recommended Department of Agriculture.
- When spraying is good is the morning before at 09.30 or afternoon after at 15: 30.
- Special rice, corn, and cucumbers, do not spray during the flowering plants.
1.5 kg equipped spoon and 10 @ 100 g