Treatment with Hyperbaric Oxygen is a non-invasive method based on supplying air and oxygen under pressures between 1.4 and 3ATM
A portable Hyperbaric Chamber is a cabin pressurized at more than 1.3 atmospheres (ATM), above the normal atmospheric pressure of 1 ATM.
The patient, comfortably installed inside it, benefits from the deep oxygenation provided by Hyperbaric Medicine, obtaining synergy in the treatment of several clinical and sports pathologies, producing a revitalizing effect in all body tissues and improving their metabolism.
- Unique patented door system: The Revitalair® chambers’ closing system is built in a patented Aluminum special alloy. It is the only system in the market that offers a life guarantee and allows a wide and comfortable front access that enables the use of the whole available perimeter.
- Woven polymer fabric designed for high pressure: The waterproof fabric used in Revitalair® Chambers is specially designed to withstand high pressure and maximum durability. It is a 5 layers compound, each having a specific function. The tear-resistant polymer’s central weave supports tensions far above the work pressures.
- Compressor’s Cabinet: The Compressor’s cabinet contains 2 units that compress air apt for human consumption. Wheels have been added for comfortable transportation, handling and maintenance. It has a filters system that protects the compressors and prevents the entry of particles into the cabin. It is also equipped with an air cooling system and isolation to minimize noise.
- 10 windows with bright lighting: Revitalair® Chambers have 10 high resistance Polymer windows to get maximum luminosity and all round vision. They are distributed around the whole chamber’s perimeter to gain a 360° view.
- Dual Operation System: Revitalair® chambers have a dual system that enables assisted operation from outside as well as self operation from the inside. Filling and discharge controls are easy and safe to operate so that in case of need the chamber can be emptied within just 25 seconds.
- 5 Minutes Assembly and Disassembly: Revitalair® Chambers can be assembled and disassembled in only 5 minutes, as shown in the video. Its patented rings system allows and extremely easy, quick and simple assembly.
Cabin Weight 20 Kg
- Assembled: Ø90 cm x 190 cm
- Folded: 95 cm x 95 cm x 35 cm