rod end joint bearing
2.long life and low noise
6.can bear large load with best price
Rod end joint bearing POSA6 POSA8 POSA10 POSA12 POSA14 POSA16 POSA18 POSA20 POSA22 POSA25 POSA28 POSA30 :
Rod end of steel and zinc coated, with male or female thread,spherial surface with bronze liner,inner ring of carbon chromium steel,spherical surface with chromium plating,can be lubricated via a nipple or a hole in the rod end. It has characteristics of large load capability,easy mounting and dismounting and mechanism simplification.
1) Can bear high load. According to its different types and structures, rod end bearing can bear radial load, axial load as well as two kinds of loads together.
2) Spherical outside surface of inner ring is lined with composite, so it is self-lubricating.
3) Rod end bearings has shock resistance, because of its spherical sliding large contact area, large dip angle and special craft processing method, such as lamenting, zincing, chroming or lining of outside sliding surface, spraying and so on.
4) Rod end bearing has the resistance of corrosion, abrasion. It also can be self-aligning, self-lubricating, so it can work normally even though installed improperly.
1) Working temperature: -30°C~+80°C
2) Angle of inclination: 3°~15° (angular contact rod end bearing: 2°~3°; thrust rod end bearing: 6°~9°)
Generally it is suitable for pendulum motion (angular motion) with low speed. Widely used in the industry of engineering hydraulic oil cylinder, metal forming machine, engineering machinery, automation equipment, auto damper, Water Conservancy Machine and so on.
Our company is located in Xingtai, Hebei Province, China and is specialized in manufacturing auto parts and motorcycle parts. With an experienced and professional team, we have exported our products to many countries and regions all over the world, especially Africa and Southeast Asia. Our products enjoy good popularity among our customers. We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits. View detail