- Uses a single-axis screw to mix materials with a wide spectrum of compounds
- Convenient operation conditions found in small testing equipment applied to our large manufacturing
equipment to secure expandability
- Minimized resin deterioration caused by heat. Especially important when working with resin on deck.
- Low temperature processing available
- Temperature accurately regulated
- Optimized affinity among fills, fabrics and resins (‘wet condition’)
- Optimized composition of reinforcement materials.
- Outstanding spraying force for fills
- Short residence time
- Minimized difference in residence time - Individual parts for the screw in the kneading screw mixer are assembled to ensure the following
- When processing special materials, the screw can be easily changed into another specially designed screw.
- When the screw is worn, partial replacement can save cost.
- The processing area is self-cleaning
- With superb processing ratio, the equipment has a high manufacture capacity for its price. - The compact equipment design requires minimum installation area.