Paintable Waterbased Odorless Acrylic Caulking Sealant
- Water-based formula.Solvent Free, low odors, natural friendly.
- Board adhesive range.Outstanding adhesion on many surfaces which occur in construction sector.
- Suitable for painting over.Can be painted over before and after skin formation with all conventional paint systems(except alkyd resin paints).
- Highly elastic. Absorbs expansions better than ordinary acrylic sealant.
- Non-corrosive. Prevents metal corrosion.
- Safety product. Especially user-friendly and safe handling.Improved workplace safety and health protection.
- Nearly odorless.
- VOC-and Solvent-free
- Isocyanate-, PVC- and silicone-free.
Raw material base
Acrylic resin dispersion
20% of the joint width
Skin formation time
approx. 15 min. at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
approx. 1min. after 24 hrs. at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
-15°C to +80°C
+5°C to +40°C
Can be painted over
Yes, preliminary testing required
Shore A hardness
Elongation at break with 2mm film
at least 24 months when stored in a cool, dry place
- For Sealing and connection joints, indoors and outdoors.
- Filling gap of large elasticity joints on parquet floors and door frames.
- Sealing moving joints in parquet.
- Excellent adhesion property on construction materials such as wood, gypsum board, metal, mirror, glass, plastic, rubber, skirting boards, shutters, thresholds, window sills, pillar, pillars, junction boxes, gypsum, gypsum plaster board, ornamental stones, ceramic tile and sandstone, concrete, brick material, plaster, walls and chipboard.
(Preliminary testing required.)
Please keep the product stored in a cool, dry place at temperature over 5°C and below 40°C)in moisture-tight original container.
The best use before date of each batch is shown on the package.