Artesian Mineral Glacier Ice Water in environmentally friendly packaging.
Unlike a great number of bottled water brands, Park City IceWater originates from a subterranean trapped melted glacier, located 2,300 feet below the rugged Uinta mountain range in Northern Utah that has been protected and preserved for more than 20,000 years. "Water the way nature intended".
Park City IceWater is extracted at a cold 41 degrees Fahrenheit through the state of the art equipment thus ensuring purity and the finest quality. Park City IceWater is packed in flexible GlacierPak pouches rather than in plastic bottles. This environmentally friendly package consumes 96% less waste and requires 75% less energy to produce. This revolutionary and innovative product is the "GREEN" solution to the bottled water industry.
The air tight vacuum seal during the manufacturing process keeps the water in its original state for years. There is an extended expiration date on the pouch, and the water tastes just as good years from now as the day it was produced.
The GlacierPak pouch is lined with a proprietary composite material that eliminates toxins from leaching into the water unlike the standard PET plastic bottle.
The pouches have a "no spill" drinking spout and can also be frozen, which is a great advantage for outdoor activities.
WHY IS ALKALINE WATER SO IMPORTANT? Science has determined that disease can not survive in an alkaline environment. Water is an essential and the major component of all living matter, and the largest single component of our bodies. Water is the one substance (other that oxygen) that we must absolutely have if we are to survive. The purpose of alkaline water for your health is not only hydration, but also to help flush the body of acidic wastes and toxins. Believe it or not, there are different kinds of water to drink. A closer look at your favorite supermarket's water section will present you with many option: mountain spring water, drinking water, distilled water, carbonated water, just to name a few. So which one should you use? Let's remember the reason we want to increase our alkaline water intake: to remove impurities, acids, toxins and to provide pure water for our bodies to use. When dietary and other factors cause an overly acidic condition in our bloodstream, the body is forced to either eliminate or to store away acidic wastes in order to restore our body's critical pH health balance. The water we drink should help us slow the process of acidic build up by removing it, not by adding to it. So, we must choose only pure water with an alkaline pH for maximum health. Park City IceWater provides the perfect solution to health concerns with a natural 7.9pH factor.
In Short PArk City IceWater is an amazing product with the following atributes:
* Alkaline; our Water pH is a high and healthy at 7.9 pH. Not adding acidity to your body like other waters and sodas.
* Footprint; Unfortunately 77% of all P.E.T. hard plastic water bottles end up in our landfills. If our packaging gets disposed of, it becomes paper thin and occupies 96% less space and has less of an impact in trash cans and landfills, as the same size PET plastic bottle.
* Energy; our packaging requires 75% less energy to produce compared to traditional PET bottles.
* No Bisphenol A (BPA); Park City IceWater GlacierPak does not have any Bisphenol A (BPA) in its construction.
* Non-Leaching; Our GlacierPak will not leach harmful chemicals into the water like traditional PET bottles.
* Graphics; The flexible package enables an 80% expansion of printable area. This permits us to tell our story and differentiate ourselves through distinctive graphic designs.
* Spill Proof Cap; Our unique spill proof cap is consumer friendly as well as preventing refilling of the bottle thus eliminating the spreading of bacteria.
* Flexible Package; Our flexible package forms to its surroundings enabling easy packing in pockets, and bags. In addition when the bottle is empty it folds flat for easy disposal.
* Freezing Capability; The flexible pouch can be frozen without exploding and is great for outdoor activities such as picnics, golfing, hiking, and beach activities. Makes a functional Ice-pack that you can drink.
* Extended Shelf Life; The interior film has 20 times the oxygen barrier of the standard 6 mil PET bottle or a value of about 0.05 cc/100si/atm/24hrs which results in a five (5) year shelf life guaranteed by Park City IceWater Company as long as the product is stored appropriately.
Park City IceWater is packaged in our flexible GLACIERPAK which has less impact on the environment than traditional packaging. The GLACIERPAK requires 75%less energy to produce, is recyclables, and when disposed of occupies96% less landfill space. In short, our packaging creates less pollution, reduces waste and protects our increasingly fragile ecosystem.
Package Net Weight 16 oz
Package Gross Weight 16.2 oz
Case Pack 24
Case Net Weight 24 lbs
Case Gross Weight 26 lbs
Case Length 15
Case Width 10
Case Height 9.5
Case Cube .82
Pallet Weight 45 lbs
Pallet Net Weight 1440 lbs
Pallet Gross Weight 1485 lbs
Pallet Tie 10 cases
Pallet High 6 layers
Case Per Pallet 60
Case UPC 95946 00096
Bottle UPC 95945 00016