PARKER NEEM ORGANIC FERTILIZER: USDA-NOP, JAS (Tab. 1 & 2) , EEC and IFORM as well as OMRI. Japan ORGANIC GARDEN ASSOCATION appr
PARKER NEEM ORGANIC FERTILIZER:: CERTIFIED ORGANIC
1. USDA - NOP
2. JAS (TAB1&2)
|Azadiractin content ||:||min 1000ppm (0.1%)|
|Nimbin content ||:||min 850 ppm ( 0.085%)|
|Salanin content ||:||min 1500 ppm (0.15%)|
|Moisture content ||:||NMT 10 %|
|Nitrogen (N) ||:||Min 5.0 %|
|Phosphorus (P) ||:||Min 1.0 %|
|Potassium (K) ||:||Min 1.6 %|
|Calcium (Ca) ||:||min 0.77 %|
|Magnesium (Mg) ||:||min 0.75 % |
|Sulphur (S) ||:||min 1.20|
The average azadiractin content of the parker neem cake is about 1350ppm
Totally prevents the hatching of the pests/insecticides eggs in the soil
- Enriches the soil natural nutrients
- The chlorophyll content gets increased day by day
- Provides more and more nitrates for the plants, which in turn induces the nitrogen metabolism
- Total organic matter no harm to soil , water as well as environment
Increase the nutrients and microorganisms of the soil and develop its total organic matter
it acts in two way as follows
A. Action on plants
- Induces the nitrification process
- Provides more and more nitrates for the plants, which in turn induces the nitrogen metabolism.
- The chlorophyll content gets increased
- The decomposition of Aum Green Manure releases, fatty acids, aldehydes, ketons, aminoacids, carbohydrates and free sulphur, which forms the precursor materials for plant growth and metabolism.
B. Action on pathogens / nematodes / pests
- When it gets decomposed, many of the released compounds hinder the growth of pathogenic fungus.
- The taste, odor and organic composition retards. Repells / inhibits the growth and development of plant parasitic nematodes.
- Root galling can be controlled.
- Induces the growth of beneficial soil flora and fauna
Good for all soils, all crops, all seasons. It works primarily by increasing the humus
content of the soil. It is an all purpose organic soil conditioner, ideal for low organic matter soils. This leads to a significantly reduced chemical fertilizer demand. In fact, in most
cases, chemical fertilizer dosage can be reduced by 25 to 30% in the first year
of application of our organic fertilizer. Due to fewer chemicals being used, abundant
soil micro flora and greatly improved soil health, yields increase significantly. In the first
year of application itself, most plants have given 15 to 20% higher yields. The quality
of the farm produce is improved tremendously. Fruits are larger, more lustrous, taste better
and have a longer shelf life.
* Field Studies have shown that Parker Neem Cake Powder /Granules dosed at 250 kilogram per hectare has the efficacy of commercial neem cake at a dosage
of 1000 kilogram per hectare.