PAM for water treatment
1. No harmful residue
2. No color, no taste, no toxic
3. Easy to dissolve and fast speed.
4. Polyacrylamide can used in water treatment
5. Strong treatment ability for the colloids and suspended particles
Polyacrylamide has 4 kinds:
anionic, cationic , nonionic and cationic-anionic polyacrylamide.
Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM)
Anionic polyacrylamid (APAM)
Nonionic Polyacrylamide (NPAM)
How to choose PAM?
1. Anionic PAM is suitable for higher density, inorganic suspension substance with positive charge and PH value is neutral of basic solution with thick suspension particles 1mm-10mm.
2. Cationic PAM is suitable for suspension solution with negative charge and containing organic substance.
3. Nonionic PAM is suitable for separating mixed organic and inorganic suspension, the solution is neutral or acid.
Polyacrylamide includes positive gene -CONH2 which can adsorb and brige suspended particles in solution. Polyacrylamide has strong flocculant ability, so polyacrylamide can widely used in water treatment, electricity, mining, coal preparation, asbestos products, petrochemical industry, paper making, texitile, refine sugar, medicine, environment and other fields.
1. The using concentration of the micro solutions of CPAM and ACPAM is 0.1-o.3%, about APAM and NPAM is 0.05-0.3%;
2. When makes up dilute solution, try best to use neutral water at the temperature about 50-60°C, and use non-metal container.
3. When used as paper-making additive agent, it is between 100-300 PPM.
4. When used as flocculation agent it is necessary to select type and size of PAM series products according to PH value of treated substance.
Packing and Storage:
25kg into a woven bag with PE lined, 500kg per pallet.
Polyacrylamide should be stored in a cool, dry container or warehouse without sun exposure. Temperature should be less than 35°C.