FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces 1pallet
Supply Ability: 100 Piece/Pieces per Month 2HQ
Port: shanghai
Payment Terms: T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Place of Origin:
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Grand Piano
Shell Material:
Keyboard Material:
Soundboard Material:
Solid Wood
Hammer Material:
Weight (kg):
158 mm

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: Packed in carton (carton size :158*52*162cm GW:330 kg NW:290kg Volume1.33cbm
Delivery Detail: 60 day


Grand Piano
black Grand Piano
Technique assurance of production


Grand Piano

 black Grand Piano

Technique assurance of production

Packed in carton (carton size :158*52*162cm
GW:330 kg NW:290kg



HammerUsing the finest quality hammer of FFW from Japanese,
the timbre is more beautiful and brightness,
and the use life become longer.
Action-woodAdopting particular design idea,
Action-wood and keyboard are made of finished cooperation
stringUsing the ROSLAU strings from Germany,
assuring timbre and accuracy.
The strings of ours resist in corruptor and rustiness,'
than others.
Tuning page boardUsing nineteen-layer maple to make tuning page board and agnail tuning page,
the tone becomes more It is reliable to be steady
KeyboardAdopt the weight equilibrium to add the lead technologically,
Stack and design preventing being out of shape multi-layerly,
so the feedback of key become more ingenious and the flexibility is better
SoundboardUsing the top grade spruce as sound board,
the design of particular camber assures the sound high-speed deliver and avoids the tone distortion,
so gaining the pretty timbre and volume.
Damper FeltUsing Japanese damer felt,
the effect of damer is fine.
PedalThe new design pedal make the piano so simple and gaudiness.
Armor plate
According to pull by strings and several kinds of power degree and structure designed for avoiding armor plate transmutation by power,we find a most scientific and reasonable method to remove the problem of structural mechanics,so assuring every mechanical capability in piano is jarless forever

Kallen piano Technique Assurance
Technique assurance of production

1, Analyzing the piano by digital index, the part of keys is corroborated accurately by mathe­matics coordinate to undertake production more scientific,precision and efficient.

2, Technique assurance of wood welt

3, Adopting the machine of beeline hemming-stitch and the machine of put- together, adopting special glue machine to gelatinize equably, we assure surface of piano bright and perfect.

4,Technique assurance of oil paint reflet

5,Adopting inductance apparatus for reflet to measure symmetrical degree on oil paint, we assured oil paint brightness

6,Technique assurance of tuning

7,Before tuning, we adopt apparatus of shake to measure every part of accessories to assure tone nicety

8,Technique assurance of processing and dry
Adopting inductance apparatus for measure humidity and apparatus of dry, the board's
Percentage of moisture influenced and measured could attain 3 cm of depth. Adopting dry stove fully controlled by computer to process wood, in order to dominate the humidity sta­ndard of wood







Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Shanghai Kallen Piano & Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. is one of the biggest bases of producing pianos and piano accessories in Shanghai. Our pianos are produced in accordance with the international standard and monitored by EU.

More than 90% of our products are exported internationally. The other 10% are far away to meet the needs of professional people in China. Consequently, our company is making great efforts to design new styles and improve the output capability. Besides pianos, we also ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Piano,Violin,Guitar,Musical Instrument  
Number of Employees: Above 1000 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Western Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$50 Million - US$100 Million  
Export Percentage: 81% - 90%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: 21 - 30 People  
Number of QC Staff: Less than 5 People  
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

How It Works

China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2000

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. jianyan xue
Mr. jianyan xue:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: